Avert Bitter Solution for Pets
Avert is an effective bitter solution that protects the pets from chewing, licking and biting wounds, bandages, biting out stitches and chewing on household objects. The terrible taste and bitter nature of this liquid controls dogs, cats, birds and horses from licking the surface treated with the products. It is easy to use as it comes in a pack of pump-spray bottle. It is a non-toxic and easy to use treatment.
How it works?
Avert Bitter Solution contains high concentration of denatonium benzonate, one of the most bitter substances. It works as a combination with bitter plants and oils. Avert is a spray solution which is applied on the required surface. It can be administered as many times as necessary. Thus, this treatment ensures proper protection of the pets.
- Bitter in taste which prevents the pets from licking and biting wounds
- Controls feather plucking in birds
- Prevents crib-biting or wound sucking in horses
- Non-poisonous and effective treatment
Apply on the affected areas of bird’s plumage or dressing.
Dogs & Cats:
Apply to the areas or surfaces to be protected and repeat as required.
- To discourage crib-biting, apply to solid surfaces affected.
- Reapply if the animal starts undesired behavior again.
- Store in a cool place below 25 degrees of temperature
- It is flammable in nature so keep away from open flames and excessive heat
- Do not spray in the air
- Keep the container tightly closed
- Wear rubber gloves while administering it
- Avoid spraying near soft furnishings (carpets, curtains and couches)
- Keep away from children and pets
- Avoid contact with the skin
- Do not spray near the eyes. If applied, wash immediately with water and contact a vet
No known side effects found yet.
|Target species||Dogs, Cats, Birds and Horses|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Denatonium benzoate with bitter plant extracts|
Great formula to keep our furry friends chewing and biting their wounds.
It helped me to control those unwanted bitting to wounds by my Rexo. Would recommend this every parent for controlling their pet wound bitting
No more wound biting, thanks to this amazing bitterant solution.
No side effects ad easy to use treatment. Go for it!
Thanks for selling such a quick effective product for my pal’s wounds. Works great!