Bimectin Oral Wormer for Horses
Bimectin is an oral treatment of infections with internal parasites including bots in horses. The horse wormer kills major parasites just with a single dose. It controls various gastronintestinal worms in horses and protects them from further infection.
Bimectin oral paste is effective in treating various parasites such as:
- Treats and controls Intestinal threadworms (adults): Strongyloides westeri
- Pinworms (adult and luminal larval (L4) stages): Oxyuris equi
- Ascarids (adult and third and fourth stage larvae): Parascaris equorum
- Hairworms (adult): Trichostrongylus axei
- Large-mouth stomach worms (adult): Habronema muscae
- Neck threadworms: (microfilariae): Onchocerca cervicalis
The worm control product contains Ivermectin, which is a highly potent antiparasitic agents derived from the family of avermectin compounds. The broad spectrum efficacy, wide safety margin and convenience of ivermectin make it an excellent antiparasitic treatment for horses.