Fleas and Ticks are the most common parasites that can easily affect your dog. Your dog can get them wherever their infestation exists and often from the outdoor areas. It is not surprising that dogs love being outdoors—dogs are outdoor junkies! They always want to go outside and explore more as for them this is where all the action happens. While enjoying their time outdoors they are also at risk of parasitic infestations. It’s important to keep your precious furry pup protected against parasites. Many products can help you protect your pup against parasites but NexGard Spectra stands out from all.
NexGard Spectra is one of the highly recommended products by many pet parents around the country. This potentially great product acquires exceptional qualities to keep your pup safe from both internal and external creepy critters (parasites).
Let’s find out why NexGard Spectra is the most recommended product by many pet parents.[Read] NEXGARD Vs NEXGARD SPECTRA
What is NexGard Spectra?
NexGard Spectra is the gentle, delicious beef-flavored chewable which provides ultimate protection against flea and ticks. Along with longevity and quality protection, it helps to eliminate intestinal worms like lungworms, hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms. As well as it keeps dogs safe from deadly heartworm disease. Being gentle, it is kind on your dog and its advanced quick formula starts straight away for the fast relief instantaneously. Moreover, it is also effective for various types of skin diseases caused by parasitic mites. Plus, it is completely safe to use with other ongoing treatments and can be given to all dogs and puppies from 8 weeks of age.
Dosage of NexGard Spectra:
Benefits of NexGard Spectra:
- Kills fleas, ticks, and worms
- Prevent skin infection caused by demodectic and sarcoptic mange
- Prevent deadly heartworm disease
- 100% Effective at preventing flea tapeworm infestation for a whole month
- Highly palatable and easy to administer chew
- An advance formula that starts straight away after administering
- Works for month protecting against fleas and ticks
- Protect against intestinal worms, roundworms, hookworms, whipworms
- No fasting required, it can be administered with or without food
- Safe for all dogs and puppies over 8 weeks of age
These are the numerous benefits that make NexGard Spectra stand on top of all treatments. For details, read our Customer Reviews as well.
How Does Nexgard Spectra Works?
Combining two active ingredients Afoxolaner and Milbemycin Oxime it provides complete protection against internal and external parasites for a whole month.
Afoxolaner eliminates fleas and ticks by targeting their central nervous system and an anti-parasitic ingredient Milbemycin oxime is one type of anthelmintic from the milbemycin family that effectively terminates microfilaria, thus preventing heartworm infestations. Plus, it is also effective to deal with various types of intestinal worms like lungworms, roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms.
Things to Keep In Mind:
Following are the safety measure when you are using NexGard Spectra.
- Don’t remove the chew from the pack until ready to use
- Consult your vet before using for pregnant, lactating, and breeding dogs as the safety has not been evaluated yet
- Administer only one chew per month to your dog
- Don’t use for puppies under 8 weeks of age
- Don’t let children handle this product
These are the specification or you can say the reason that leads every pet parent to go for NexGard Spectra for their precious pup protection. Its effectiveness, longevity, and advance quick formula make this product an exceptional treatment for both internal and external parasites in dogs.
Click below and avail the free shipping for NexGard Spectra including other fleas, tick, and worming treatment products.
Looking to get more informative Videos related to Pets? Don’t forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel.