Bravecto Spot-On for Cats
Bravecto for cats is rapid acting, topical spot-on to kill the fleas and ticks. This spot-on is a systematic insecticide and acaricide that provides immediate and persistent flea (Ctenocephalides felis) treatment. It also controls black-legged tick, American dog tick infestation. This is an effective treatment which protects cats for 12 weeks and can also be used to treat Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
How It Works?
Bravecto for cats is a flea and tick treatment manufactured by Merck. It is fast acting and very effective, it kills flea within 8 hours and ticks within 12 hours of administration. The active ingredient Fluralaner kills fleas and ticks found all over the pet's body. It has a long lasting formula which protects your kitten and cat from fleas and ticks for 12 weeks that is for complete 3 months. The easiest way to administer the cat, as it comes in spot-on solution. This is a highly effective treatment which stops fleabites within minutes. This is suitable for all breeds of cats.
Important Note: Please consult your vet before buying this product. Pets with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
- This treatment kills fleas and ticks
- It prevents from flea infestations and also control the tick infestations
- It has a long lasting effect
- It remains effective for 12 weeks
- It is easy to use, as it is a spot-on solution treatment
- Bravecto is a spot-on treatment, so need to be applied at the base of the skull.
- Hold your cat straight and part the fur at the base of the skull until the skin is visible
- Twist the cap of the pipette and place the tip on bare skin.
- Squeeze out the content from the pipette on the skin.
- Allow the content to spread and dry.
- Repeat this on every 12 weeks.
- Do not use on any species other than cats.
- Do not allow your cat to groom herself after the treatment.
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears.
- Keep away from children and pet.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after giving the treatment.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
Bravecto is really good. Provides 12 weeks protection.
This spot on treatment is just wonderful!
best one ever
Have used this treatment twice on my cat it works like a charm.
Bravecto is an average treatment, maybe not as effective on my pooch.