Heartgard Plus and Simparica Combo Pack for Dogs
Heartgard Plus and Simparica is an exceptional Combo Pack specially designed for Dogs. The Combo contains Heartgard Plus for Dogs, which is a beef flavored tablet that protects dogs against heartworm infection. Simparica Chewables is fast-acting oral treatment that efficiently kills fleas and ticks, and prevents future infestations. This can be a highly effective combo to provide long term protection to your pet at the modest amount. Save big with the hot deals with the perk of FREE SHIPPING.
Heartgard Plus for Dogs
Heartgard Plus is the vet recommended monthly treatment. It is effective in eliminating hookworm and roundworm from your dog’s system. It comes in a beef flavored tablet that protects dogs from heartworm disease. It results in total prevention of heartworms, roundworms and hookworms. It is safe for use in dogs and has no known side effects.
Simparica for Dogs
Simprica is a palatable chew that swiftly works as a flea and tick preventive treatment. This flea and tick preventive treatment provides immediate relief to dogs with prevailing flea infestations including the ones that already have flea allergies. These palatable flavored chews treats ticks such as Lone star ticks, gulf coast ticks, American dog ticks, Brown dog ticks, etc.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use in other animal species.
- Wash your hands after administering this product.
- Keep away from children and other pets.
- Before treatment, dog should be tested for heartworm.
Warning: Collies including Border Collies and other breeds have genetic intolerance to Ivermectin. Those pet owners with Collies and other susceptible breeds should look for alternatives to Ivermectin for the treatment of parasites.
- Chews should be stored in a cool, dry place, and away from sunlight.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using the product.
- Keep product away from flames and fires.
- Product should be kept away from children.
- Do not overdose your pet.
- Unsuitable for dogs below 6 months of age.
- Not safe to give pregnant, lactating, and breeding dogs.