Epi Otic Ear Cleaner for Dogs & Cats
Epi-Otic is a gentle, non-inflammatory ear cleansing solution for cats and dogs. The mild ear cleanser is best used for removing dirt, debris, crusts and earwax from the external ear canals of canines and felines. An alcohol free formulation, Epi-Otic is used for routine ear cleansing as well as for primary cleaning in treatment of otitis externa and other severe ear problems in cats and dogs.
How it works?
Epi-Otic ear cleanser contains salicylic acid and lactic acid as the active ingredients. The combined effect of both these ingredients makes it an effective cleansing and drying solution for maintaining aural hygiene in cats and dogs. This irritation free solution removes debris, nectrotic tissues, earwax and crusts from the pet’s ears.
Its drying action wipes off moisture from the pet’s ears and prevents fungal and bacterial infections. The solution provides an optimal environment for development of healthy tissues in the ruptured skin of the ear. It aids in faster recovery of damaged tissues and prevents foul odor and further infections. The acidic nature reduces the problem of itching and scratching and has a soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the ear canals.
The Epi-Otic ear cleansing solution contains 1.1 mg/ml of salicylic acid and 25 mg/ml of lactic acid. It is used for routine aural cleansing and for prior preparation before any ear treatments. It does not interfere with other medications that make it an all time useful ear cleansing solution for cats and dogs.
- Gentle, non-irritating ear cleansing solution for cats and dogs
- Cleaning and drying formula prevents fungal and bacterial infections
- Used for routine ear cleansing and in prior preparation before any ear treatments
- It prevents bacteria and germs from attaching to the ear skin
- Used for cuts, lesions, ruptures of ear canal tissues
- Aids in treating otitis externa and severe ear problems
- Suitable for all breeds of cats and dogs
- Shake well before opening the bottle.
- Uncap the bottle, invert it and place the nozzle on the ear canal.
- Apply the solution gently and liberally.
- Massage the base of the ear from outside and wipe off any extra solution, dust or debris with a cotton ball or soft cloth.
- Keep away from pet’s eyes and mouth. If it enters the eyes then flush with lots of water.
- Keep away from children.
- Wash hands after applying the solution.
- Wash exposed skin with soap and water.
- Take vet’s advice before using on excessively ruptured ear skin.
There are no known contraindications of Epi-Otic solution.
|Target species||Cats, Dogs, Puppies and Kittens|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Salicylic acid, Lactic acid|
This ear cleaner is really good. I like it.
This product. Very good. Happy me.
this is a nice product
This product is really gentle on my doggo's ears and thoroughly cleans his ears.
I highly recommend Epi-Otic as this is the only product that actually worked properly!