Equitape Horse Wormer Paste
Equitape Wormer Paste is a single dose treatment against all three Praziquantel sensitive tapeworm species in horses. It comes in a graduated syringe form for easy dosing and administration. It is recommended for horses and mares over 2 months of age. This treatment can be combined with other horse worming treatments. This treatment is not recommended for pregnant or lactating mares except upon the veterinarian advice.
How does it work?
Praziquantel is the active ingredient present in this wormer paste. It kills different types of worms in horses by disrupting their nerve cell functioning ultimately resulting in paralysis of the worms thereby killing them. It is effective against tapeworms thereby protecting the horses from worm infestation.
- An oral deworming treatment for horses
- Comes in a palatable flavor which is loved by horses
- Recommended for horses and mares from two months of age
- Treats infections with cestodes (tapeworms) of the species Anoplocephala perfoliata sensitive to praziquantel
- Weigh the horse and then select the appropriate pack size according to his weight.
- Position the syringe between the front and back teeth and propel the paste on the base of of the horse's tongue.
- It is recommended to raise the head of the horse for a few seconds for proper deglutition.
- For comprehensive and detailed instructions on administration check the product label or contact your veterinarian.
- Do not allow children to get near the product.
- Do not allow the product to get in touch with the human skin. In case of an accidental exposure, wash the affected skin with soap and water.
- Not to be administered to horses producing milk for human consumption.
- Read the package details before using the product.
- Strictly to be administered on horses and no other animal species.
- Unused product or waste material of the product needs to be disposed according to national waste disposal requirements.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water after administering this treatment.
- While administering the treatment do not smoke, eat or drink.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Praziquantel as active substance, Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate and Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate as preservatives|