Activyl for Dogs
Activyl is once-a-month spot on application for treating fleas, flea larvae and flea eggs found on dogs. Its unique bio-activation technique starts destroying fleas within 8 hours and gives 100% flea control for four continuous weeks. The odor free, quick drying flea treatment is suitable for breeds of dogs. The water-fast treatment ensures flea control even after the pet gets wet.
How it works?
Manufactured by Merck, Activyl for dogs is a unique flea treatment made up of an innovative active ingredient Indoxacarb. With an exclusive mode of action that uses flea’s own enzymes to activate the ingredient, this treatment is highly efficient and safe for flea proofing the treated dog. Its jet speed action paralyses and destroys fleas within 8 hours of application.
The long lasting monthly treatment remains active for four consecutive weeks. It prevents future infestations by eliminating the flea life stages. The fragrance free treatment with a water-fast property keeps combating fleas even after the pet gets wet. Easy to apply, this is one of its kind of flea treatment for all breeds of dogs.
- Effective flea treatment that lasts a month
- Unique mode of action that starts killing fleas within 8 hours
- One of its kinds of active ingredients that stop fleas from feeding the pet’s blood
- Suitable for all breeds of dogs
- Odorless, water-fast, quick drying treatment
- Prevents re-infestation by eradicating the flea life stages
- Highly effective for heavily infested pets
Categorized by weight, Activyl for dogs is available in five separate color coded packs.
- Light blue pack – for puppies and small dogs weighing between 4 and 14 lbs
- Brown pack – for small dogs weighing between 14.1 and 22 lbs
- Red pack – for medium dogs weighing between 22.1 and 44 lbs
- Purple pack – for large dogs weighing between 44.1 and 88 lbs
- Green pack – for extra large dogs weighing between 88.1 and 132 lbs
Step1: Weigh your pet and choose the relevant pack. Snap the tip of the applicator and open it by snapping the tip.
Step2: Part the pet’s fur at the base of the skull to create an application spot. Place the tip of applicator on this spot and squeeze out the content.
Step3: For larger dogs, apply at 2-3 bare skin spots. Start from the base of skull and move across the backbone. Allow the area to be completely dry.
|Pet weight (lbs)||Dosage|
|4.1-14 lbs||Apply contents of 1 applicator once a month (0.51 ml/0.02 fl oz)|
|14.1- 22 lbs||Apply contents of 1 applicator once a month (0.77 ml/0.03 fl oz)|
|22.1-44 lbs||Apply contents of 1 applicator once a month (1.54 ml/0.05 fl oz)|
|44.1-88 lbs||Apply contents of 1 applicator once a month (3.08 ml/0.1 fl oz)|
|88.1-132 lbs||Apply contents of 1 applicator once a month (4.62 ml/0.16 fl oz)|
Note: Do not bathe the pet until 24 hours have passed after applying Activyl. Using on breeding, pregnant and lactating pets is not allowed. Consult a veterinarian for further details.
- Keep away from children, pets and food stuff.
- Do not open the pack until it is ready to use.
- Do not use on any other species of pet or pets sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Do not overdose.
- Store at a cool and dry place inaccessible for children and pets.
- Keep away from sunlight and refrigeration.
- Wear gloves at the time of treating the pet as contact with bare skin may cause irritation.
- Keep away from pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Ingestion may prove toxic for pets and humans. In such cases, contact the veterinarian at the earliest.
- Consult your vet in case of any adverse reactions.
There are no known contraindications of Activyl for dogs.
|Target species||8 weeks and older puppies and dogs|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Manufacturer||Merck Animal Health|
It is my best shop to purchase all my bruno’s essentials. Amazing price, quality products and timely delivery. What you want else?
My kitty is free from those pesky pests. Thanks for this amazing treatment!
I just could not believe, this treatment really does an amazing job controlling flea and ticks.
I am using this product for one year and had no complaints.
A water-proof flea and tick control product for dogs. Thanks! Now, I can go for swimming with my furry friend after treating him too!