Bravecto Spot-On Flea and Tick Treatment for Dogs
Bravecto Spot-On is an advanced and effective flea and tick treatment designed especially for dogs. It assists in the efficient treatment of flea and tick infestations as well as control re-infestation. This potent topical solution kills close to 100% fleas within 8 hours and aids in the continuous protection against fleas and flea infestations for 12 whole weeks. In addition, this topical treatment works well against Brown Dog ticks for 12 weeks. Bravecto spot-on can also be used as a part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis. This spot-on is highly safe for breeding, pregnant and lactating queens.
How does it work?
Fluralaner is an active ingredient found in Bravecto spot-on. This powerful ingredient helps in dismantling the flea nervous system and fights off fleas and ticks very effectively. Bravecto is also useful in eliminating newly emerged fleas before they lay eggs and helps in controlling re-infestations. It is easy to administer spot-on and is safe for all breeds of dogs.
Important Note: Please consult your vet before buying this product. Pets with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
- Destroys existing fleas as well as newly born ones.
- Provides flea protection for 12 weeks.
- Potent long-lasting flea and tick solution.
- Dismantles the flea life cycle and controls re-occurring of fleas.
- Highly safe for all breeds of dogs.
- Acts as a great strategy for treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- Remove the pipette from the pack and break open the seal.
- Make your dog stand before applying the spot-on.
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades to make the skin visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette vertically against the affected areas on the skin.
- Squeeze the solution gently onto the dog’s skin.
- Repeat the treatment after 12 weeks, or as advised by your vet.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool dry place and away from sunlight.
- Wash hands thoroughly after using the product.
- Do not groom pets after administration of this solution.
- Avoid contact with the dog’s eyes, hands and skin.
- Not suitable for puppies below 6 months of age.
- Safe for breeding, pregnant and lactating queens.
- To be administered topically.
- Not to be used on dogs that are prone to hypersensitivity.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Manufacturer||MSD Animal Health|
Dec 23, 2020
Wonderful BravectoSuch a wonderful treatment. Really happy.
Nov 30, 2020
Helps eliminate fleasGreat product that helps eliminate fleas.
Oct 26, 2020
The bestBravecto spot on is the ultimate best.
Oct 07, 2020
Proper solutionProper product. What a treatment!
Jul 01, 2020