Effipro Spot-On Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats
Effipro Spot-On for Cats effectively treats and prevents fleas and ticks. It kills fleas and ticks within 24 hours and ticks usually within 48 hours. The spot-on protects cats against fleas for 5 weeks and ticks for 4 weeks. The topical solution also provides a more flexible solution than traditional flea and tick treatments. The topical treatment is easy to apply due to its drop-lock formula. Effipro is recommended to be applied every 4 weeks. It is ideal for households with more than one cat.
How it works?
Effipro spot-on is developed with well-known adulticide Fipronil. This potent ingredient is an effective ectoparasiticide. Fipronil is an extremely active molecule and is a potent disruptor of the insect central nervous system. By acting on the nervous system, it eliminates parasites. Fipronil action is fast, effective and provides long-lasting protection. Fipronil-based Effipro is practical and affordable.
- Effipro is an effective treatment and preventive of fleas and ticks on cats
- Provides 5 weeks flea protection and 4 weeks tick protection
- New formulation leaves no greasy residue
- Comes in easy to use, leak free pipettes
- Environmental friendly easy to apply
- Affordable flea and tick treatment
- Remove one applicator from the box and hold applicator upright.
- Hold the applicator upright and break open from the sealed part along the scored line.
- Hold your cat in a comfortable condition and part his/her hair between shoulder blades until you can see the skin.
- Place applicator tip directly against the exposed skin and deposit the entire contents by squeezing the applicator at a single site on pet’s skin.
- For animal treatment only.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on kittens less than 2 months of age.
- Wash hands after use.
- Do not smoke, drink or eat during application.
- Treated animals should not be handled until the application site is dry.
- Children should not be allowed to play with treated animals until the application site is dry.
- Do not use on sick or convalescent animals.
- Do not use in animals hypersensitive to the active substance.
- Do not use on rabbits, as adverse drug reactions and even death could occur.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
spot on treatment for our cat. pretty easy to use and awful on fles.
When I went out-of-town on a work-related trip last summer, I had to leave my six-year-old cat, behind at a boarding kennel and she picked up fleas. and the worst part I forgot to apply monthly dose. coming back I immediately treated her and withing two days everything was under control.
we always keep this stuff as it keeps our cats well protected.
it is one of the most affordable flea treatments that just fits in our budget.