Flevox Spot on For Cats
Flevox is an highly adequate flea and tick treatment that shows quick results. It comes in a spot-on solution, which is easy to use. It is specially formulated to kill and prevent from flea, tick infestation and from chewing lice. This treatment is potent and safe to use on cats over 8 weeks of age and older. It remains effective for up to 4 weeks against new infestations and newly arrival fleas are killed within 48 hours of landing on the cat. This product can also be used as tremendous part of treatment for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
How does it work?
The active ingredient, Fipronil in Flevox spreads across the pet's skin and coat through the pet's body movement. It kills the fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours of application. This is an effective and long-lasting treatment that protects cat from infestation due to other another animals and surroundings. It is water proof solution, which remains effective even after swimming and shampooing.
- Eliminates fleas, ticks and chewing lice
- Prevents from new infestation for 4 weeks
- Highly efficacious in controlling the flea and tick infestation
- It also helps to treat Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Weigh your cat or kitten and choose the appropriate product
- Remove the pipette from the pouch
- Hold the pipette upright position and open it
- Make the cat or kitten stand in fix position
- Part the fur at the base of the skull
- Place the tip of the pipette against the skin
- Squeeze the complete content on your cats skin
- Avoid contact with the treated cat until the the solution is completely dried
- Do not let the cat groom
- Wash your hands thoroughly after the treatment
- Keep away from pet's eyes and mouth
- Keep away from children
- Do not administer orally
- Do not use on kittens less than 8 weeks old or weighing less than 2lbs
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Sterilize your hands after treating the pet
|Mode of administration||Topical|
our cats do well after having this on as they no more suffer from fleas
Powerful treatment with no bad reactions.
have nothing to say more. this product works for our kitty and never had any reactions because of this product.
This treatment is suitable for our cats