Flevox For Dogs
Flevox is known for its unique and powerful formula. It is manufactured by Vetoquinol. This is an efficacious flea and tick spot-on treatment to eliminate the parasites form dog. This effective treatment is safe to use on dogs over 8 weeks of age or older and weighing more than 4lbs. Insecticidal efficacy against new infestations with adult fleas persists for up to 8 weeks. Flevox is used as part of treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
How does it work?
This product contains active ingredient that is Fipronil, which is specially designed for dogs. It is a spot-on solution which provides protection from fleas and ticks. This treatment will remain effective for up to 4 weeks against Rhipicephalus sanguineus and Dermacentor reticulatus and up to 3 weeks against Ixodes Ricinus. You can apply every 5 weeks, if there is a tick problem.
- Eliminates fleas, ticks and chewing lice
- Highly effective in controlling the flea and tick infestation
- Prevents dog or puppy from new infestation for 4 weeks
- It also helps to treat Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Weigh your dog or puppy and choose the appropriate product
- Keep your dog in a fix position
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades, so that the bare skin is visible
- Place the tip of the pipette against the skin
- Squeeze gently all the content on your dogs skin
- Make sure that the solution is applied to an area where your dog cannot lick it off.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after the treatment
- Keep away from pet's eyes and mouth
- Keep away from children
- Do not administer orally
- Do not use on puppies less than 8 weeks old or weighing less than 4lbs
- Store in a cool and dry place
|Mode of administration||Topical|
Safe and effectiveHighly effective and gives protection from fleas and ticks.
Best choiceIt works best for my dogs to get rid of fleas! Will buy it again.
Big thanks!Got these product at the most affordable price. Thanks!
Wonderful ProductWonderful flea and tick protections for my furry friends