Program Flavor Tabs for Dogs
Program Flavor Tabs are highly efficacious against flea infestation. It is a potent monthly flea protection treatment for puppies and dogs. This product controls fleas by breaking the flea life cycle at the egg stage and larvae by restricting their growth. Program Flavor Tabs can be administered to puppies under 2 weeks of age and above. It has been tested safely in dogs, including pregnant females, breeding males and females, and puppies.
How does it work?
Program Flavor Tabs contains an active ingredient Lufenuron. It is an insect growth regulator, that prevents the development of immature stages of the flea. This is highly effective and potent to break the complete flea life cycle and protect your dog from flea infestation.
Kindly note that as Novartis is now part of Elanco, the manufacturer’s name may differ on the product packs according to the stock availability.
- Protects dogs against flea infestation
- Prevents flea eggs and larvae from developing
- Control flea populations
- Weight your dog and choose the appropriate pack of Program Flavor tabs.
- Administer orally by giving directly in the mouth after feeding.
- Or mix with the pet’s food.
- Make sure that the pet has finished entire dosage.
- Repeat at every month preferably on the same date.
- Treatment for dogs only.
- Keep away from kids.
- Do not administer to puppies under 2 weeks of age or less than 1 Kg bodyweight.
- Sterilize your hand thoroughly after administering the tabs.
- Store at a room temperature that is 15-30oC.
|Target species||puppies and dogs|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Manufacturer||Novartis / Elanco|
Very cost-effective with great potential. Must buy for flea infestation control.
No risk of using the product in our collies as it brings no side effects
The medicine has effective ingredients to kill fleas and keep our dog free from flea infestations.
looking forward to next buy as this is going great with our baby
it works and gives the best results