Revolution Plus 6-in-1 Protection for Cats
Revolution Plus is an advanced and brand new product designed specifically for cats and kittens above 8 weeks. This potent monthly topical treatment has as many as 6 uses; kills fleas, ticks , biting lice, intestinal worms (roundworms and hookworms), ear mites, and prevents heartworm infection. It also helps in reducing the signs of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD). Adult fleas are erased within 6 hours and it also cleans up flea eggs and larvae and can eliminate fleas before they can lay eggs. This treatment is effective against paralysis ticks for up to 35 days.
How does it work?
Revolution Plus is made up of two key ingredients; Selamectin and Sarolaner. Both these ingredients absorb into the cat’s skin and enter through its bloodstream. Together, they begin eliminating fleas within 6 hours and ticks within 24 hours of its administration. It prevents heartworm from developing and effectively treats and controls worms, mites, and lice.
- 6-in-1 topical treatment for cats and kittens
- Kills fleas within 6 hours and ticks within 24 hours
- Gets rid of roundworms and hookworms
- Treats biting lice and ear mites
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Effective against paralysis ticks for 5 weeks
- Reduces Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Safe for kittens over 8 weeks
- Remove the tube from its protective package.
- Hold it upright and press the cap to puncture its seal.
- Remove the cap and see to it that the tip is open.
- Now part the fur at the base of the cat’s neck until the skin is visible.
- Squeeze 3 to 4 times on one spot till the tube is empty.
- Treatment can be repeated after a month or as advised by your vet.
- Store product in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children’s reach.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using.
- It should be applied on the skin surface only.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredients||Selamectin and Sarolaner|
Latest Customer Queries
What is the difference between Revolution Plus and Revolution?
Revolution Plus provides 5 in 1 protection to cats. The topical treatment provides additional protection against ticks, too.
What Parasites does Revolution Plus work against?
Revolution Plus broadens the scope of protection for cats and kittens. It protects against fleas, ticks, ear mites, roundworms, hookworms, and heartworms.
Is Revolution Plus safe to use for pregnant or nursing cats?
The safe use of Revolution Plus has not been established in kittens less than 8 weeks old or in breeding, pregnant or lactating cats.
How do I apply Revolution Plus to my cat?
Applying Revolution Plus to your cat is as simple as 1-2-3.
- Press the cap to puncture the seal. Remove the cap and ensure that the tip is open.
- Part the fur at the base of your cat’s neck and touch tube tip to visible skin. Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot.
- Keeping the tube squeezed, glide it along the skin and away from the liquid, and then lift off. Ensure the tube is empty before throwing it out.
What are the side effects of Revolution Plus for Cats?
The most common side effects reported in clinical trials were temporary loss of appetite and drowsiness. No side effects were noted when Revolution Plus was used along with commonly used veterinary products.
Still Have Questions? – Please email us your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
This is an all rounder treatment which works perfectly against parasites.
This is an allrounder treatment which is effective on 6 parasites.
This is indeed a highly effective treatment.
Revolution Plus is the best product if you have a fussy cat like mine. I can’t give her any flea or wormer tablets so this topical solution works perfectly for my cat.
Yes, that’s the truth. The product works on all flea, ticks, worms, and also prevents heartworm. I no longer have to give different treatments to my cat for flea and worms as Revolution Plus works as an allrounder.