Scalibor Flea and Tick Collars for Dogs
Scalibor tick collar is designed for puppies and dogs. The dog collar gives three-month long protection against fleas, ticks, sand flies and mosquitoes. Suitable for all breeds of dogs, the waterproof collar is 25” in length. The easy to buckle up, odorless collar is highly effective for puppies and dogs.
How it works?
Scalibor tick collar is an effective treatment and preventive for keeping away fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and sand flies. Formulated for all breeds of puppies and dogs, this collar is a fine protection against various kinds of pests attacking canines. Made up of high quality material, the collar has excellent toxicity profile due to the active ingredient deltamethrin.
It is a one size fits all collar and thus fits all breeds of dogs including the extra large ones. When buckled up it destroys ticks with its insecticidal and acaricidal properties. It kills three species of disease causing ticks, fleas, sand flies and mosquitoes. The waterproof and odorless collar needs to be bucked up 10-14 days ahead of going to an infested area.
- One collar gives protection against various pests including fleas, ticks, sand flies and mosquitoes.
- Waterproof, odorless collar that lasts up to three months
- Cost effective
- Saves pet from fatal diseases like Rocky mountain fever, Lyme disease etc.
- One size fits all so suitable for all breeds of dogs
- Buckle up the collar in a manner that two fingers can snugly enter between the collar and the pet’s neck.
- Cut the extra portion and dispose it immediately.
- Clean hands with soap and water.
- Do not remove the collar from the pack until it is time to use it.
- The collar must not be too tight for the pet.
- Dispose the extra portion at the earliest.
- Clean and sterilize hands after buckling up the collar.
- Do not allow pets and children to chew the collar.
- Do not use on dogs younger than 12 weeks of age.
- There are no known contraindications of this collar.
|Target species||12 weeks and older puppies and dogs|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
it is a task to apply those topicals or give those pills, but with collar, it is always easy as it tieing it around our Fido and the rest is handled. so I always prefer flea collar to other treatments.
Have never used collar before, this is my first time but quite happy with the results
quality product for our dogs
unlike other medicated collars, this tick collar does not throw any bad smell. quite a savior
non greasy and odorless, our dogs like it