Stronghold Plus for Cats – Topical Flea and Heartworm Preventive
Stronghold Plus is an effective flea and tick treatment for cats. It is also a heartworm preventive that protects cats against heartworm disease. The topical treatment is highly effective in treating fleas, ticks, ear mites, and lice. It also helps in controlling intestinal nematodes and heartworms. Stronghold Plus aids in easy to apply spot-on with no known side effects on dogs and cats.
How does it work?
Stronghold Plus contains two active ingredients - selamectin and Sarolaner, a new combination of parasiticides. Selamectin has adulticidal, ovicidal and larvicidal effect on fleas. This active ingredient is highly effective against ear mites, lice, gastrointestinal nematodes and prevents heartworm disease. The other ingredient Sarolaner is a new acaricide and insecticide, which is efficacious against ticks, fleas, and mites.
- Kills fleas and controls flea infestation
- Destroys ticks
- Protects against heartworms
- Treats and prevents ear mites and biting lice
- Protects against gastrointestinal worm infections
- Affordable monthly treatment
- Remove the pipette from the pack.
- Hold it in an upright position and break open the seal with the help of cap.
- Part the fur at the base of the cat’s neck in front of the shoulder blades to expose the skin.
- Apply the tip of the pipette directly to the skin, without massaging.
- Squeeze the pipette firmly 3–4 times to empty the content at the visible spot.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Store it in a cool and dry place
- For topical use only
- Safe for cats and kittens
- No known contraindications found yet of using this product
Do not treat animals with a medical history of muscle tremors, ataxia (lack of voluntary coordination of muscle movements), and seizures.
|Mode of Administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Selamectin, Sarolaner|
|Brand Name||Stronghold Plus|
worth buyingGot my order a little late but it was worth waiting for as the products work really well on my cat!
value for moneyThe product works perfectly and is very cost effective too!