Ultrum Ultimate Flea Spray for Dogs
Ultrum Ultimate is a prolonged treatment to protect dogs from flea and tick administration. The treatment is sprayed on the dog's coat and skin which effectively kills 100% of the fleas within one day of application. This long-lasting formula keeps killing fleas for up to 1 month. It also eliminates ticks as they come in contact. The product also eliminates the flea eggs and larvae for over 3 months. This treatment is recommended for dogs older than 7 weeks of age. The quick-working methodology of this remedy can be seen as the pests start falling off from the dog's coat. This flea and tick preventative spray contains citrus-fragrance that leaves dog's coat pleasant smelling after application.
How it works?
The active and safe ingredients of this product are - Permethrin, Ex-bioallethrin, Pyriproxifen and Piperonyl butoxide. All these combined together gives instant relief to the dog from scratching and itching. It provides protection from fleas, flea eggs, larvae and ticks. It even prevents flea eggs from hatching and stops larvae from developing into adult fleas thus breaking the flea lifecycle. The other benefit of this treatment is due to the presence of Pyriproxifen, dogs can roam outdoors as it is stable in sunlight.
- An efficient and easy to use spray for dogs
- Safe for puppies above 7 weeks of age
- Prevents flea and tick infestations
- Provides 3 weeks of protection against ticks also
- Eliminates flea eggs and larvae
- A very pleasant fragrance is left after it is applied
- Wear gloves before application on dog's coat and skin.
- The pump spray delivers approximately 1.4 ml of solution with each pull of the trigger.
- Wet the coat right down to the skin by ruffling the dog's coat as you spray, thus exposing the skin.
- Never spray near the facial regions. To avoid this you can spray some solution on a cloth and then apply it on the skin/coat of the dog.
- The spray dries quickly but leaves a film, which imparts a slight shine to the dog's coat.
- Let the solution on the dog dry naturally.
- Repeat this treatment every 3-4 weeks, especially in warm and humid conditions.
- Store below 25 degree temperature
- Do not spray near open flames
- Keep it away from food
- Only to be used on dogs
- Wash your hands thoroughly after administration
- Keep away from pets and children
No known side effects found yet.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
My dog doesn't agree with 'chews' so I had a very difficult and expensive time trying to get him to take them. But now i found Ultrum flea spray with all the same coverage as the others but it's a spray. Easy to use and apply.I don't have to fight with my best friend any more.
I waited a little too long to reorder my usual flea and tick medicine. By the time I ordered this my boys already had some fleas. My normal brand would have taken a few days to kill the fleas but the next day, my boys were free from fleas. This is a win for me and I will use this Ultrum spray again.
easy to spray on pet with fleas, works faster and eliminates fleas. My kugur was happy after I used this spray on him.