Frontline Pet Care Leave-In Foam
Frontline Pet Care Leave-In Foam is an easy to use conditioner and leave-in cleanser for pets like cats and dogs. Regarded as the perfect alternative to wet shampooing, this highly powerful product nourishes the pet’s skin and aids in controlling odor. Moreover, this cleanser also gives the fur coat a glossy and beautiful look. This leave-in foam cleanser can be used on all dog and cat breeds that are only above 2 months old.
How does it work?
An excellent skin care product, Frontline Pet Care Leave-In Foam comes straight from the house of Merial/Boehringer Ingelheim. It has powerful properties that do really well in nourishing the skin as well as controlling odor in pets. The foam cleanser also has ingredients that help in enhancing the skin.
- Easy to use foam conditioner
- Great alternative to wet shampooing
- Nourishes the skin and controls odor
- Gives fur a glossy look
- Recommended for all dog and cat breeds over 2 months of age
- Apply sufficient foam on the pet’s body.
- Use your hands to spread the foam all over the fur.
- Rinsing is not required as the foam will automatically disappear.
- Repeat steps as and when necessary.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using.
- Keep the product away from children’s reach.
- Preferably, wear gloves while administering the product.
- Store the conditioner in a cool place.
- Not safe for dogs and cats below 2 months of age.
- Avoid applying on the eyes and mouth regions.
|Target Species||Dog and Cats|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Aqua (Water), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Verbascum Thapsus Extract, Lysine, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Rhamnose, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate|
Highly efficient and powerful skin care product.
They smell great without being to flowery or annoying.
After using, she had a very pleasing odor, not overwhelming, and her fur was really soft.
Used this product for very first time on my pet. It works great.