Frontline Spray for Dogs & Cats
Frontline Spray is an effective flea and tick control spray for puppies, kittens, dogs and cats from 2 days of age. This treatment aids in treating and preventing flea infestation. It even aids in controlling flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) in dogs and cats. It provides comprehensive protection against fleas for 3 full months and ticks including paralysis ticks for a maximum of 3 weeks. It is very easy to administer in dogs and cats. It is effective against existing flea and tick infestations.
How does it work?
Fipronil is the active ingredient present in Frontline Spray. It is effective against existing flea and tick infestations. It kills 100% existing fleas within 24 hours of administration. It is even effective against different tick species. Thus, it provides comprehensive protection to dogs and cats from fleas and ticks.
Kindly note that as Merial is now part of Boehringer Ingelheim, the manufacturer’s name may differ on the product packs according to the stock availability.
- A waterproof treatment that lasts for full one month even if your pet goes into water to swim or bath after administration of the treatment
- Controls prevailing flea infestations and prevents establishment of new infestations
- Effective against all life cycle of ticks including American dog ticks, lone star ticks, brown dog ticks and deer ticks
- Kills 100% existing fleas within a day of administration
- The best treatment for pets that are hypersensitive to flea bites
- This treatment is recommended for puppies, kittens, dogs and cats from 2 days of age
- Do not bath or shampoo the pet before or 2 days after the application.
- Spray on the entire body of the pet and apply from a distance of roughly 10-20 cm.
- Apply against the lay of the hair and ensure that the entire coat of the pet is wetted.
- Ruffle the coat. This is especially recommended for long-haired pets so that the product goes deep down the skin.
- Allow to dry naturally.
- For detailed instructions on administration of the product, see the product label or consult with your veterinarian.
- Check the expiry date of the product before using the spray.
- Children and other pets should not be allowed to get near the product.
- Consult with your veterinarian before administering this treatment to debilitating, aged, pregnant or nursing pets.
- Dispose the used portion by wrapping it up in several layers of newspaper and then throw it off in trash.
- Ensure that the spray is away from heat and open flames.
- In case the treatment goes in the eyes or gets in the contact with the skin of the human being rinse the eyes or skin with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Never administer this treatment on rabbits.
- Never overdose the pet. In case of accidental overdose contact your veterinarian promptly.
- The pet should not be bathe or shampooed for a minimum of 2 days from the date of administration of the spray.
- The product needs to be kept at a room temperature below 30 degrees Celsius in original container.
- This treatment is not intended to be ingested or absorbed through the skin of a human as it can be harmful to them. In case of accidental swallowing, call your poison control center or physician immediately.
- This spray should not be kept in the fridge.
- This treatment is only for external use.
|Target species||Dogs & Cats|
|Mode of Administration||Topical||Ingredient||Fipronil|
|Manufacturer||Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim|
Couldn't find anything better than this. Effective and potent formula to control those nasty pests.
Effectively controls flea and tick with easy-to-use formula.
I have been using this product since many years and never got disappointed.
It helped my Lyco to get rid of those nasty critters. Thanks for this amazing product.
After using this treatment, my dog got relief from his itchy skin within few days. Quick results and very effective. Would strongly recommend this.