Frontline Top Spot On Flea Control for Cats
Frontline Top Spot is a once-a-month flea removal application for cats. It eliminates fleas, flea life stages and biting lice. Its fast action destroys adult fleas within 24 hours of application. Being active for four continuous weeks, the treatment inhibits any chances of future infestations. A waterproof treatment, it gives long lasting protection.
How does it work?
Frontline Top Spot for cats is a product of Merial. It is suitable for all breeds of cats. It is a powerful treatment that eradicates all stages of fleas and biting lice. The treatment destroys newly emerged fleas before they reproduce. In addition, it continues this process to protect the pet against future infestation for one complete month.
Manufactured by Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim, Frontline Top Spot for cats contains fipronil as the active ingredient. Fipronil is a broad spectrum insecticide that kills pests through contact. It attacks the central nervous system of parasites and kills them before they bite the pet. It is a water-fast treatment that wipes out and controls fleas and lice even after the pet is wet.
Note: For tick control on cats, use FRONTLINE SPRAY
Kindly note that as Merial is now part of Boehringer Ingelheim, the manufacturer’s name may differ on the product packs according to the stock availability.
- Fast acting flea and lice treatment for all breeds of cats.
- Destroys adult stages of pests within 24 hours.
- Once-a-month treatment.
- Assists in reducing Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Waterproof treatment that gives month long protection against fleas.
Hold the pet in a comfortable position. Part fur at the base of her skull and create a bare skin spot.
Place the tip of the open at this spot and empty it by squeezing out the entire content.
Allow the application site to be dry. Do not touch or groom the pet until then.
Note: It is suitable for breeding, pregnant and lactating queens. Consult a veterinarian for treating sick and debilitated cats.
- Do not apply on any other species of pets.
- Do not use on kittens that are younger than 8 weeks of age.
- While applying, keep the pipette away from the pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Clean up your hands with soap, water and sterilizer after treating the pet.
- Keep the pack and product away from the reach of children and pets.
- Keep away from food items and pet feeds.
- Store in a cool place.
- Do not use on cats younger than 8 weeks of age.
|Target species||8 weeks and older kittens and cats|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Manufacturer||Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim|
|Brand Name||Frontline Top Spot|
Nov 24, 2021
Oct 18, 2021
Great ProductQuick and easy to deal with this product.
Sep 19, 2021
Great ProductCouldn’t be happier with this product. Loved it, its perfect!
Jun 26, 2021
Great ProductBest and effective treatment for flea control.
May 27, 2021