Nuheart for Dogs – Generic Heartgard Plus
Nuheart is the most popular heartworm prevention product for dogs. This generic Heartgard Plus controls heartworm infestation and protects dogs from dangerous heartworm disease. The monthly treatment is effective in preventing heartworms and maintaining your dog’s health. The meat-flavored tablet is liked by dogs and makes administration easy. The generic heartworm preventive is highly economical without any possible side effects. Safe for puppies 6 weeks of age and above, Nuheart is suitable to treat pregnant or breeding bitches and stud dogs.
How does it work?
Nuheart contains the same ingredient – Ivermectin - as Heartgard Plus. This active ingredient is highly effective in eliminating the immature form of heartworms. It stops immature stages of heartworms to develop. Nuheart has a unique three way delivery system. It comes in a small size that ensures easing dosing. The sweet flavor tablet is liked by dogs and for the fussiest ones - mix it in the pet’s food for easy dosage.
- An effective heartworm preventive
- A generic form of Heartgard Plus
- Once a month treatment
- Kills immature form of heartworms
- Easy to administer as comes in meat flavor
- A monthly spot-on that attacks larval stages and destroys parasites.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Nuheart should be administered orally.
- Give it directly into the mouth or mix it with food.
- Can also be dissolved in water and then mixed in food for administration.
- Treat every month.
Treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age. From 3 months, it is recommended that dogs should be dewormed every 3 months regularly to control worm infections.
- Consult a vet for testing heartworm infestation in your pet before starting the treatment.
- Start the treatment only if your dog is not infected with heartworms.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it away from direct sunlight.
- Not to be used in animals allergic to Ivermectin, especially collies and border collies.
- Do not use in puppies younger than 6 weeks.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Even though many people told me not to switch from Heartgard to Nuheart, I stuck to my decision and now I'm glad that I didn't listen to anyone else. This product is cheaper with the same effectiveness. It's certainly a better product.
I really like this treatment as it’s very cost effective and works the same as Heartgard.
I have been using this product going on two years now and each time I take my pets to the Veterinarian is always trying to sell the his expensive Heartguard. I told him I was using this brand and he did not say anything else. Its the price factor they don't want you to figure out. I am very pleased with this product and my Daschunds get a good bill of health once a year when I have the test done on them. I will continue to use this brand and CVE.
While all of the products have great value at CanadaVetExpress, I always prefer it. My pup has no any problems by taking any medicines from this online store. Very easy to order any product and fast delivery. Thanks a lot CanadaVetExpress.
Overall excellent product. I give this product regularly to my dog and he eats like a testy treat. And this product gives me complete peace of mind knowing my dog is protected from nasty heart worm, it stays this way.