RSPCA Monthly Heartworm Tablets for Dogs
RSPCA Monthly Heartworm tablet is highly useful for the prevention of heartworm disease. This monthly tablet is given to control heartworm disease caused by the parasitic worm in dogs, which is spread by mosquitoes. The oral heartworm treatment destroys heartworms in their immature stages before they can be dangerous. This easy to dose preventive provides monthly protection without any side effects. It is suitable for use on adult dogs and puppies above 6 weeks of age.
How does it work?
RSPCA Monthly Heartworm tablet contains powerful pesticide – Ivermectin. The active ingredient eliminates the tissue stage of heartworm larvae Dirofilaria immitis that infected the dog in the month before treatment. Before starting this treatment, a dog should always be diagnosed for the infection of heartworm. In case of positive heartworm result, consult your vet for the treatment.
- Effectively controls heartworm disease.
- Highly effective and economical.
- One tablet to prevent heartworm
- Safe to use on puppies from 6 weeks of age.
- Simple and easy to administer.
- Once a month treatment, easy to remember.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Give one tablet orally at monthly interval.
- To encourage consumption, wrap the tablet in the food.
- Ensure the full dosage is consumed by your dog.
- Initial dosage should be given within a month of the first exposure to mosquitoes.
- Continue the monthly treatment for a year round for complete control of heartworm infection.
RSPCA Heartwormer for dogs monthly tablet is available in three sizes:
- Small Dogs Under 22lb (Blue)
- Medium Dogs 23-44lb (Green)
- Large Dogs 45-88lb (Orange)
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a dry place at room temperature.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash hands after use.
Caution:Collies including Border Collies and other breeds have genetic intolerance to Ivermectin. Those pet owners with Collies and other susceptible breeds should look for alternatives to Ivermectin for the treatment of parasites.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Apr 02, 2021
Five Star TreatmentFive star treatment for our canines. It does protect from deadly heartworm disease and plus it controls other intestinal worms as well.
Mar 04, 2021
Excellent ProductFinally I came across an effective that actually does what it says! Would recommend this!
Feb 08, 2021
Preventive fro HeartwormThe best treatment to control heartworm for our furry friends. Would recommend this.
Jan 17, 2021
Works AmazinglyI am using this for months and it always works amazingly. Would strongly recommend this.
Dec 10, 2020