Seraquin 800mg for Dogs
Seraquin for dogs is a unique joint health supplement with additional benefits. The oral nutritional supplement helps promote joint health and improves joint functionality in aging dogs. Seraquin helps to diminish the signs of arthritis and joint issues in senior dogs and large breed dogs. The regular treatment improves mobility and reduces stiffness in the joints of dogs. It reduces pain and strengthens cartilage, and helps dogs to enjoy normal and active life.
How does it work?
Seraquin is an optimal choice for your dog’s joint functionality. The active ingredients in Seraquin are glucosamine and chondroitin, which are the part of your body. The supplement helps to meet the low levels of these ingredients, which is the effect of old age. The active ingredients keep the balance with production and breakdown of cartilage. The antioxidant in the product restricts the development of free radicals that breaks down cartilage and keeps dog’s bone healthier.
- Excellent nutritional supplement for joint support
- Helps maintain optimum joint function
- Aids to buildup dog’s system within four-six weeks
- Can be given along with other medications
- Palatable chewable tablet
- Controls the normal wear and tear of joints
- Should be given orally.
- Mix it with food or without food.
- At the initial treatment stage, give Seraquin for 4-6 weeks.
- After this, the dose can be gradually dropped on the advice of your vet until you reach maintenance dose.
- Do not administer to pregnant or nursing dogs.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not give to dogs allergic to the active ingredients present in the product.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredients||Inactivated yeast, glucosamine HCI, chondroitin sulphate, hydrolysed chicken protein, maize starch, saccharose, standardised turmeric extract, maize protein|
Nov 20, 2020
critical joint supplementcritical joint supplement, has helped to ease pain in our dog.
Oct 21, 2020
AffordableAffordable joint supplement that we are giving our dogs for years
Sep 17, 2020
Joint treatmentcan't find better joint treatment than this.
Aug 26, 2020
well researched productafter proper research, i opted this product for our dog and it turned out to be my right choice.
Jun 15, 2020