OtiClear Ear Cleansing for Dogs and Cats
OtiClear is an excellent ear cleansing solution for dogs and cats. The non-irritant agent removes wax and tissue debris from the ear canal and external ear. When used for the routine cleansing, OtiClear helps to prevent build of excess wax and debris. It keeps ear environment free from bacterial and fungal growth. OtiClear controls bad odor in ears and maintains moisture level in order to restrict ear infection in ears due to growth of micro-organisms. Safe for cats, kittens, dogs and puppies, OtiClear ear cleaning solution can be applied prior to the application of aural medication. It maintains aural health in dogs and cats.
How it works?
OtiClear ear cleansing liquid contains weak acids such as lactic acid and salicylic acid. These acids create acidic pH environment within the ear canal, which helps to protect against bacterial and fungal infection. The antibacterial flush restricts the growth of bacteria and eliminates any bacterial overgrowth. The antibiotic potentiating agent treats ear infections and protects pet’s ears from other ear diseases.
- Works as an antibacterial flush
- Unique non-irritating ear cleaning agent
- Helps to remove tissue exudates, debris and coagulum
- Highly effective in cleaning moist, waxy and odoriferous ears
- Provides an excellent environment for tissue regeneration
- Recommended for routine cleansing of external ear and ear canal
- Can be used as a pre-treatment prior to application of other therapy
- Remove the seal and cap, and use twist-on cap for application.
- Turn the cap nozzle to open the product and then apply into ear canal.
- Press the bottle to allow ear solution to drip down.
- Take care not to touch the ear canal if infection is present, this will prevent cross-contamination.
- Apply Oticlear liberally, and gently massage the ear canal.
- Accessible parts of the ear should be cleaned with cotton wool which has been soaked in Oticlear.
- For routine cleansing Oticlear may be used 2 - 3 times per week.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For topical use only.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep away from children and uninformed persons.
|Mode of Administration||Topical||Ingredient||Lactic Acid, Salicyclic Acid|
Effective ear solution
I thought this product would be helpful for my Lily because I pay $5 dollars to get her ear cleaned every month, now I don't have to! I'm saving little more
using since four years long, can say best solution for ears
can't find anything better than this ear solution for our family of four dogs. quite affordable