Panacur Equine Worming Granules
Panacur Equine Granules are a broad spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of adult and immature roundworms of the gastro-intestinal tract. These granules should be sprinkled onto concentrate or grain feed and the full dosage is given as one administration. All horses should be routinely wormed with the single dose of Panacur Equine Granules every 6-8 weeks.
How does it work?
Panacur Equine Granules contain Fenbendazole as an active ingredient that destroys different worm eggs as well as adult worms. It is highly effective in controlling migrating larval and adult stages of roundworms as well as potent against migrating and encysted larvae. Panacur also has an ovicidal effect on nematode eggs.
- Highly efficacious against ascarids, large strongyles
- Protect horses against pinworms, small strongyles
- Also, has an effect on nematode eggs
- Prevents various gastrointestinal worms
- Suitable for pregnant mares and young foals
- Dose the horse according to his weight.
- Need to be administered orally.
- Fasting is not required before or after the treatment.
- Administer it by mixing with a grain or concentrated feed.
- To be used in horses only.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid inhalation of granule dust.
- Not for use in hypersensitive to the active ingredient.
- Wash hands after use.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
These granules keep my stallions healthy and active.
The best of all treatment I have used till now. Will continue this for all the coming years for my horses.
This granules works wonders. It completely does what its label says!
No other product is as much worthy as this. Value for money.
Researched for many offline and online stores but couldn’t find better rates than this.