Pet Dent Finger Toothbrush for Dogs & Cats
Pet Dent Toothbrush is an exclusive “double-ended” toothbrush with a special long handle that enables you to reach far back into the dog/cat's mouth. The long-handled toothbrush cleans teeth effectively removing extra food articles and reduces plaque. The regular use helps in preventing plaque and tartar formation. You can easily handle this Pet Dent toothbrush. This makes it easier for you to clean the teeth of your dogs and cats.
How It Works?
Pet Dent Toothbrush is 22 cm in length and is made up of durable plastic which makes it long-lasting. With its thick and thin bristles, it aids in maintaining good oral hygiene of cats and dogs. The soft bristles of the toothbrush ensure that plaque, tartar and food particles stuck in the mouth of the dogs and cats is removed easily thereby preventing foul breath. It also aids in eradicating the problems of loose or infected teeth, discolored teeth and swollen gums.
- Aids in keeping the teeth of the pet free from tartar, plaque and food particles
- Assists in maintaining oral hygiene of the pet
- Does not cause any harm to the pet's teeth
- Stops tooth and gum diseases in dogs and cats
- Apply small quantity of pet toothpaste on the brush.
- You can even apply a bit of toothpaste on the teeth of the pet.
- Rub the brush in a round motion over the teeth and gums.
- Gently ensure that the brush reaches each and every corner of the mouth of the pet.
- After brushing the teeth, rinse with lots of water.
- After brushing the teeth, rinse the mouth properly.
- Provides a high margin of safety in maintaining oral hygiene in pets.
- Smoothly brush the teeth to prevent scratches and abrasions on teeth and gums.
|Target species||Dogs and Cats|
|Active Ingredient||Soft durable high quality plastic material|
|Brand Name||Pet Dent|
So far it has worked very well, it is a good quality product/
Best quality product and completely safe
best toothbrush that is easy to handle and reaches remote part in the mouth.
full five stars for the product
this finger brush is quite easy to use, as I just slip it on and the work is on.