Program Plus Flea Tablets - Flea Control for Dogs
Program Plus for dogs is a single treatment for eliminating multiple parasites including fleas, heartworms and gastrointestinal worms. It kills flea eggs and larvae to block the flea population. It is a monthly treatment suitable for all breeds of dogs.
How it works?
Program is a very powerful flea treatment from the house of Novartis / Elanco. It concurrently kills and controls heartworms and intestinal worms. The oral treatment is highly suitable for 4 weeks and older puppies and dogs. Made up of Lufenuron and Milbemycin oxime, the tablets are effective in curbing flea population by destroying flea eggs and larvae.
As it has no effect on adult fleas, the tablet can be combined with other treatment with adulticidal properties. For perfect absorption of the contents of the tablet, it is recommended to give it along with a complete meal. If the puppy has heartworms along with fleas then start administering Program Plus when the puppy is 2 weeks of age.
Kindly note that as Novartis is now part of Elanco, the manufacturer’s name may differ on the product packs according to the stock availability.
- Single treatment for multiple parasites.
- Easy to administer oral treatment.
- Remains effective for one complete month.
- Blocks flea life cycle by killing flea eggs and larvae.
- Can be combined with other flea preventives without any problems.
Program Plus is available in four separate color-coded packs:
- Pink pack – for puppies and small dogs (1-10 lbs)
- Green pack – for medium sized dogs (11-20 lbs)
- Yellow pack – for large sized dogs (21-45 lbs)
- White pack – for extra large sized dogs (46-90 lbs)
- Check your pet’s weight and choose the correct pack for him.
- Give the tablet directly in the pet’s mouth. If your pet avoids tablets, then break it down into pieces and mix with the pet’s meal.
- The pet should consume the entire meal to ingest the complete dosage. Repeat the treatment after one month. Maintaining the same date for treatment is advisable.
- Do not administer Program Plus if the puppy is younger than 2 weeks of age and is less than 1 kg in bodyweight.
- Do not overdose.
- Consult a vet before administering the tablet as dosing time varies with the kind of parasites.
- Store in a cool and dry place with temperatures below 25 degrees.
- Wash and sterilize hands after administering the tablet.
- Keep away from children and food items.
|Target species||4 weeks and older puppies and dogs|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Milbemycin oxime, Lufenuron|
|Manufacturer||Novartis / Elanco|
Perfect TreatmentSuggested by my vet for worm treatment. It really does the great job for my furry friends
PROGRAM PLUSWORKS WELL. NO PROBLEM SO FAR.
No More AvailableVery difficult to find this product now
Easy order and shipppingI am relieved my dogs can get their heart-worm medications without a prescription. THANK YOU