Protexin Soluble Powder
Protexin Soluble powder is a unique formula that significantly helps to increase digestive power optimizing digestion of food. The supplement boosts immune system and protects animals from various digestive diseases. It aids in the recovery and prevention of diarrhea. This excellent probiotic makes pets healthier. It is highly beneficial for puppies and kittens for their proper growth and development.
How does it work?
Protexin is a mixture of live viable microbes that benefits the host animal by enhancing the intestinal microbial balance. Regular usage of this powder helps to maintain a balanced digestive system and thus increases digestion of feed and eventually optimizing your animal’s health naturally.
- Protexin soluble powder remarkably increases immune power in pets.
- It aids during periods of intestinal dysfunction in animals including treatment and control of diarrhea.
- It is helpful in post-antibiotic therapy in animals for the re-establishment of gut microflora following antibiotic usage.
- Protexin assists in development of gastrointestinal microflora in immature animals like puppies and kittens.
- The treatment significantly protects pets from harmful effects of stress and infections.
- Protexin is safe, residue free and non-toxic.
- It is advisable to consult a vet before starting the treatment.
- The treatment is easy is administer as it comes in water-soluble form.
- Take appropriate amount, dissolve in water and serve it in water bowl or sprinkle it over the pet food served.
- Dosage varies according to different life stages of pets.
- Treat pregnant and nursing animals with Protexin soluble powder, before and after weaning.
- Administer after an antibiotic treatment.
- Provide the supplement during and after gastric disturbances in pets.
- Provide the treatment during and after stressful situations.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- It is safe for dogs and cats with no possible side effects.
For diabetic pets consult your vet first before starting the treatment as it comprises of dextrose – a kind of glucose.
|Target Species||Dogs and cats|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||7 types of Bacteria, Yeast, Mould|
|Manufacturer||International Animal Health Products|
|Brand Name||Protexin Soluble Powder|
would recommendThe best and most effective product I have ever got for my furry pal. Highly recommend this.
Best ProductExtremely helpful product for digestive health.
Pleases with the productNo more digestive upsets and problems! Thanks for this amazing product guys!