Strongid P Horse Paste
Strongid P Horse Paste is an easy to administer deworming paste that assists in controlling and treating tapeworms, redworms, pinworms, and roundworms in horses and ponies. This treatment is recommended for horses and ponies more than 4 weeks of age.
How does it work?
Pyrantel Embonate is the active ingredient present in this deworming paste. It interrupts the nerve cells of the worms thereby paralyzing them. This way this oral treatment treats and controls different types of worms in horses encompassing roundworms, tapeworms, redworms and pinworms.
- Recommended for horses and ponies more than 4 weeks of age
- Easy to administer
- Oral treatment
- This treatment is for direct oral administration in horses, ponies and foals more than 4 weeks of age.
- It is not required to withhold any feed before administration.
- Keep the locking ring over the befitting mark on the plunger.
- Each weight mark indicates the recommended dose for 300 lb. of horse body-weight.
- Remove the cap from the nozzle.
- Place the paste on the upper surface of the tongue and then introduce the nozzle end of the oral doser at the corner of the mouth.
- Move the oral doser backwards and compress the plunger to deposit the paste on the tongue of the horse.
- If you administer the paste this way, it is unlikely to have any rejection.
- Raising the head of the horse by a hand under the chin would aid in the swallowing process.
- If only a part of the paste has been utilized, replace the cap on the oral dozer nozzle.
- Any part used oral doser needs to be stored below 25 degrees Celsius and used within two months of time.
- Children should not be allowed to get near the product.
- Ensure that the product is not exposed to direct sunlight.
- Ensure that the treatment does not get in contact with the skin. In case of accidental exposure, wash it properly with soap and water.
- For animal treatment only.
- If the product has been partly used finish it off within two months.
- Keep the product at a room temperature below 25 degrees Celsius.
- This product is only for oral administration.
- Use the same syringe for two pets if they are both healthy and are either running together or are on the same premises in direct contact with each other.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Pyrantel Embonate|
professional wormer treatment for our barn.
has helped in controlling pinworm infections well in our barn of four horses.
Our mare was severely infected with bots and we were scared to see her condition. However, our barn taker got this stuff and gave him regularly till he got back to health.
I rarely review products but my great stallion had worms really really bad so I looked at the reviews on this product and what it covered and it really seemed like it would possibly work and no doubt it worked with no side effects
Effective wormer for our barn