Beaphar Tear Stain Remover for Dogs and Cats
Beaphar Tear Stain Remover is a popular tear stain cleaning solution for dogs and cats. It is especially helpful for light colored dog/cat. The topical solution removes stubborn tear stains and keeps area near the eyes clean. It prevents irritation and soreness around the eyes. The solution reduces ocular discharges and prevents smeared look. It has special ingredient that is gentle on sensitive skin. Beaphar Tear Stain Remover is safe to use for all breeds of dogs and cats.
- Prevents soreness and inflammation around the eyes
- Removes unsightly tear stains
- Improves appearance of tear stain prone dogs and cats
- Controls discoloration and smudgy look
- Removes accumulated dirt and tear stain conditions
- Liberally soak a cotton ball in the solution & gently swab the affected area.
- Use a clean cotton ball for each eye.
- Then take up a dry cotton ball and soak up the excess moisture left by the application.
- To eliminate stubborn stains, you can use the tear stain remover up to 3 times each day for at least a week.
- As a preventive measure, you may use it 1/2 times per week.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Close the container properly after use.
- Store in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- For veterinary use only.
|Active Ingredient||Disodium tetraborate|
My dog has tear stain problem. This product, along with kyron eye wash everyday works wonders.
Does reasonably well to remove tear stains on white coated dogs.
nothing hurts more than looking at the smudge on your pet's face. Bella's usually has a lot eye discharges and this solution seeems to keep her eyes's surrounding clean and bacteria free.
such a product keeps area around the eyes so clean
easy to use and no more stains around the eyes.