Granofen Granules for Dogs & Cats
Granofen Granules for dogs and cats is a multi-wormer which is highly effectual and safe to use on your pet. This product eliminates all various types of intestinal worms like roundworms, lungworms and all breeds of tapeworms. Treat the adult animals with minimal exposure to infection is recommended for 2 to 4 times per year. Treatment, at 6 to 8 weekly intervals is advisable for dogs in kennels. It comes in all different range in a sachet to treat the different sizes of animals. This sachet contains flavorless granules, which needs to be added to your pet's food.
How does it work?
Granofen is a broad spectrum wormer for the treatment of puppies, dogs, kittens and cats. This product contains 22% granular formulation of febendazole. It is ready to administer oral anthelmintic for your pet's. Administer the pet by mixing these granules in the food according to the size of the pet. It is supplied in 1, 2 and 4g sachets to treat animals of different sizes. The active ingredient helps to kill all types of gastrointestinal worms in canines and felines. It also controls and prevents from the new infestation in your pet. This treatment can be repeated when natural reinfection with parasitic worms occur.
- Administer 1g Granofen Wormer granules for dogs and cats as per 5lbs body weight.
- Each single dose contains (100mg febendazole/lbs body weight).
- This should be administered by mixing into the food.
- Repeat, if the re-infestation of parasitic worms occur.
- Adult dogs and cats should be wormed routinely 2 to 4 times a year, 6 to 8 times in higher risk situations e.g. breeding kennels and catteries
- Puppies and kittens should be treated from 2 weeks old and then 3 to 4 more times until the age of 12 weeks
- Pregnant bitches: 1g Granofen Wormer for Dogs and Cats per 20lb body weight daily from day 40 of pregnancy continuously to 2 days post-whelping (approximately 25 days) (25mg fenbendazole/lbs body weight daily).
Administer 1g Granofen Wormer for Dogs and Cats per 2.2kg(5lb) body weight as a single dose (100mg fenbendazole/kg bodyweight).
Practical dosage recommendations:
2.2 to 4.4kg (5-10lb) 2grams
4.5 to 8.8kg (10-20lb) 4grams
8.9 to 13.2kg (20-30lb) 6grams
13.3 to 22kg (30-50lb) 10grams
22.1 to 35.2kg (50-80lb) 16grams
35.3-50kg (80-110lb) 22grams
For dogs weighing over 50kg (110lb) an extra 1g is required for each additional 2.2kg bodyweight.