Profender Cat Wormer
Profender is one of its kind topical dewormer for treating different internal worms in cats. This powerful broad-spectrum treatment is effective in just one application. Profender is an easy-to-use formula with no possible side effects. This spot-on solution treats and controls gastrointestinal worms such as roundworms, tapeworms, hookworms and whipworms in cats. It prevents harmful worm infections in cats. Profender is safe to use for adult cats and kittens.
How does it work?
Profender has a unique formulation of two key ingredients – praziquantel and emodepside. Both the ingredients work together to eliminate intestinal worms. Once Profender is applied on your cat’s skin, it quickly and easily enters the bloodstream and travels to the intestines, controlling and eliminating harmful parasites. It protects cats from intestinal worm infection.
- Profender is an effective allwormer for cats to control different intestinal worms.
- It’s a topical treatment against roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
- This unique formulation is easy to apply without making your cat fuss over taking tablets.
- With no possible side effects, it is safe to be given to cats 8 weeks of age and older and weighing at least 2.2 lbs.
- Profender is a powerful topical treatment effective in one-time application without the need for a second dose.
- According to the weight of your cat, choose the appropriate dosage.
- One unit dose tube is for a one time application.
- Break open the seal of the tube to make it ready for application.
- Part the hair on the back of the cat’s neck at the base of the head, until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the entire content directly onto the skin.
- Do not apply to broken skin or on a wet coat.
Dosage table for Profender for cats:
For cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older
|Cat Weight||Pack Color||Dosage||Tube strength (mg emodepside and praziquantel)|
|2.2 – 5.5 lbs||Green box (0.35 ml)||Apply whole content of 1 tube once||7.5 mg emodepside (=2.14%) and 30 mg praziquantel (=8.56%)|
|5.6 - 11 lbs||Orange box (0.70 ml)||Apply whole content of 1 tube once||15 mg emodepside (=2.14%) and 60 mg praziquantel (=8.56%)|
|11.1 – 17.6 lbs||Purple box (1.12 ml)||Apply whole content of 1 tube once||24 mg emodepside (=2.14%) and 96 mg praziquantel (=8.56%)|
|Over 17.6 lbs||Treat with appropriate combination of tubes|
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- To prevent accidental ingestion, prevent children from coming in contact with the application site for twenty-four hours while the product is being processed.
- Profender is for topical treatment only.
- Take vet’s permission when using in sick or debilitated cats.
- Do not use on kittens less than 8 weeks of age or those under 2.2 lbs.
- Safety in breeding, pregnant and lactating queens not yet determined.
|Target species||8 weeks and older kittens and cats, and weighing at least 2.2 lbs|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredients||emodepside and praziquantel|
With only a single application, the results were visible. An effective and easy-to-use product. Must go for it.
Great product to deal with those creepy invaders. It keeps my kitty stomach healthy.
Very cost-effective with great potential. Must buy for pest control.
Just used it for once and can see improving results in few hours. Must-buy!
Best dewormer to treat those blood-sucking parasites and keep our furry friends healthy and happy!