Triworm-C for Cats
Triworm-C is a dewormer for cats that is effective in eliminating gastrointestinal worms. It acts as a remedy against ascarids, hookworms and tapeworms. Triworm-C ensures full protection of cats against any infections from the worms.
How it works?
The Cipla product, Triworm-C is an effective deworming treatment that contains Praziquantel and Pyrantel pamoate as its active ingredients. Both these ingredients together de-worm the cats as they are anthelmintic agents and stops the activities of the worms. Praziquantel prevents larvae from growing and kills them at their initial stage while, pyrantel pamoate works by paralyzing the nervous system of the worms eliminates them.
- Easy to dose treatment
- Effectively fights against ascarids, hookworm and tapeworm infections
- Suitable for old cats and young kittens as well
- The tablets can be directly administered to the cats or crushed and mixed with small amount of food and fed to them.
- Feeding or fasting before giving the tablet is not necessary.
- It is safe for all the cats and kittens.
- Regular de-worming at interval of 3 or 6 months should be done to control worm infections. Kittens should be de-wormed every month until 6 months of age.
- 2kg (4.4lbs) body mass – 0.5 tablet
- 4kg (8.8lbs) body mass – 1 tablet
- 6kg (13lbs) body mass – 1.5 tablet
- Store below 25 degree temperature
- Keep out of the reach from pets and children
- Consult a vet before providing the treatment to ill or convalescing cats.
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredients||
Don't know what makes it so special, Lucy loves the taste.
Give it a try, best wormer
my daughter recommended me this Pill for Becky. happy that it works for her and she is no more throwing up now.
Triworm works much better than the vet given pill
Meck was suffering from hookworm infection, when treated with triworm, she recovered completely. thanks