Wound Gard Antiseptic and Bitterant Spray for Dogs & Cats
WoundGard is a topical spray for treating wounds, cuts, lesions and skin ruptures in dogs. The antiseptic spray with antibacterial properties prevents further infections and germ attacks. It is an effective treatment for minor, major and post-surgical wounds. Easy to use, this quick to apply wound healing solution propels recovery by preventing further damage to the wound.
How does it works?
WoundGard is a scientific formulation made up of Chlorhexidine (di)gluconate 10 g/l, Denatonium benzoate 200 mg/l, Eucalyptus oil 10 ml/l, Menthol 5 g/l and Phenoxyethanol 20 ml/l. These active ingredients are antiseptic and antibacterial in nature. They repair damaged skin cells for faster recovery of the wounded skin. The bitter taste of this treatment prevents the pet from licking the wound. This aids in eliminating chances of self-mutilation and further damage to the wound.
The easy to use spray disinfects the wound instantly and promotes quick healing of the ruptured skin tissues. It creates an environment for regeneration of damaged skin cells and thus paces up the wound healing process.
- Easy to use wound healing spray
- Antiseptic solution with antibacterial properties
- Fastens the recovery process
- Bitter taste prevents the pet from licking the wound
- Reduces chances of self-mutilation and further damage
- Topical treatment for all kinds of wounds including post-surgical wounds
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Open the cap and spray liberally on the wounded skin surface
- Apply 3-4 pumps per 2 cm or 1-inch length of the wounded skin area
- Let it dry to get best results
- Keep away from children, pets and food items
- It is an eye irritant so keep away from the pet’s eyes. If it enters the eyes then flush it with lots of water
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
- Human ingestion may prove toxic. Take immediate medical help in such cases
- After applying WoundGard, wash hands and exposed skin with soap and water
There are no known contraindications of WoundGard for dogs.
|Target species||All breeds and age groups of dogs|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Chlorhexidine (di)gluconate, Denatonium benzoate, Eucalyptus oil, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol|
My pet is over enthusiastic so we always keep this product at home.
This treatment provides easy relief and works very well.
no wound scars, just everything clear after treatment.
BEST ANTISEPTIC SPRAY that we ALWAYS HAVE IN OUR PET FIRST AID KIT
works best for cuts and abrasions. would recommend