Feliway Spray for Cats
Feliway is one of the leading natural solutions to combat stress related issues in cats. It aids in assisting behavioral problems in cats, including scratching, marking or problems related to transportation. It is available in the form of a spray ad a diffuser to plug in at home. It is also ideal when integrating a new cat into a multi-cat household. It lasts for approximately 4 weeks in an area 50-70 m².
How does it work?
Feliway mimics the facial pheromones produced by cats, that causes an emotional calming reducing the impulse of the cat to mark its territory. This treatment lasts for a month, by which time the markings should cease. For cat scratching, spray the product on a daily basis on areas of surfaces that the cat finds attractive.
- Assists in integrating multi-cat households
- Effective in dealing with urine marking and scratching issues in cats
- Makes the cat feel safe and secure
- Reduces stress level of the cat
- Before using the product, shake it and then apply at approximately 4 inches (10 cm) from the site to be sprayed.
- Keep the bottle in a vertical position.
- You can spray the product directly on walls, furniture, boarding cages, inside carriers or in the car.
- Children and pets should be kept away from the product.
- Close the container tightly.
- Edible items should be kept away from the product.
- Keep the product at room temperature.
- Never spray directly to the animal.
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Ethanol, Facial pheromones|
|Brand Name||Feliway Diffuser|
My little baby HATES the car. Meowing, getting sick, the whole schabang. I’ve tried many other products but I think this is the best fit for what I was looking for!
Searched many offline and online stores but couldn't find better product than this for my felines.