Bimectin Oral Wormer for Horses
Bimectin is an oral treatment of infections with internal parasites including bots in horses. The horse wormer kills major parasites just with a single dose. It controls various gastronintestinal worms in horses and protects them from further infection.
Bimectin oral paste is effective in treating various parasites such as:
- Treats and controls Intestinal threadworms (adults): Strongyloides westeri
- Pinworms (adult and luminal larval (L4) stages): Oxyuris equi
- Ascarids (adult and third and fourth stage larvae): Parascaris equorum
- Hairworms (adult): Trichostrongylus axei
- Large-mouth stomach worms (adult): Habronema muscae
- Neck threadworms: (microfilariae): Onchocerca cervicalis
The worm control product contains Ivermectin, which is a highly potent antiparasitic agents derived from the family of avermectin compounds. The broad spectrum efficacy, wide safety margin and convenience of ivermectin make it an excellent antiparasitic treatment for horses.
- Effective treatment for wide range of parasites
- Easy to administer oral paste
- Comes in easy to use syringe form
- Helps to treat and prevent parasitic infections
- Apple-flavored paste highly palatable
- For oral administration.
- Remove the plastic cap from the tip of the nozzle.
- Make sure the horse’s mouth contains no feed.
- Insert the syringe into the horse’s mouth at the interdental space.
- Advance the plunger as far as it will go, depositing the medication at the base of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.
- Consult a vet before administering a sick or debilitated animals.
- Store below 30°C.
- This drug is not to be administered to horses that are to be slaughtered for use in food.
- Keep out of reach of children.
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredient||Ivermectin|
Best FormulaSingle-dose multiple action formula. Will definitely buy this again.
Effective ProductEffective solutions at keeping a range of common parasites at bay. Would highly recommend this.
Good oneGood for my stallions. Affordable and effective formula to use. Would highly recommend this.