Cazitel AllWormer Tablet for Dogs
One of the most popular dewormers, Cazitel flavored tablets help in destroying a wide range of intestinal worms in dogs. The unique formulation kills and removes different types of gastrointestinal worms such as hookworms, tapeworms (including Hydatid tapeworms), roundworms and whipworms. Cazitel not only treats but also protect dogs from 12 species of intestinal worms. Being gentle and safe, this allwormer tablet treats all breeds of dogs including puppies, breeding, pregnant and lactating bitches.
One tablet of Cazitel for dogs treats 10 kg and one tablet of Cazitel for large dogs treats 35 kg.
How does it work?
Cazitel contains three key components – Praziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate and Febantel. Each ingredient works simultaneously in destroying internal worms present in the intestinal tract. When these worms are paralyzed and dead, they are eliminated from your dog’s body through its natural system.
Killing 12 species of intestinal worms in dogs, Cazitel protects them from the dangerous effects of these worms. This anthelmintic formulation is effective in restraining the spread of Giardia infection in dogs. Cazitel allwormer works on all types of worms except heartworms.
- Cazitel treats multi-spectrum intestinal worms in dogs.
- This flavored allwormer tablet treats and controls 12 species of gastrointestinal worms in canines.
- Eliminating harmful internal parasites, Cazitel protects dogs from intestinal infection.
- Available in different palatable flavors, Cazitel allwormer is easy to administer.
- This broad-spectrum wormer is effective when combined with flea and tick treatment along with heartworm preventive.
- It is essential to weigh dog before treatment.
- All tablets need to be administered at the same time orally.
- Fasting is not necessary before dosing.
Dosage table for Cazitel tablets
Each cazitel tablet for dogs treat 22 lbs and each Cazitel tablet for large dogs treats 77 lbs.
|Cazitel for Dogs||3 - 5.5 lbs||¼ tablet in a single dose|
|5.5 – 11 lbs||½ tablet in a single dose|
|Cazitel for Large dogs||11 – 22 lbs||1|
|22 lbs & above||1 for every 10 kg weight of your dog. Round off doses to nearest ½ tablet.|
Dosage for Large Dogs up to 77 lbs
- 44 – 77 lbs - 1 tab
- 77 - 114 lbs - 1½ tabs
- 114 – 154 lbs- 2 tabs
- 154 – 191 lbs - 2½ tabs
- Above 191 lbs – 3 tabs
For puppies and dogs:
Depending on the weight, puppy should be treated every 2, 4, 8, and 12 weeks for roundworms and hookworms. Then continue the treatment until the puppy is six months of age. Thereafter, every 3 months.
Dogs dwelling in heavy Hydatid tapeworm area should be treated every 6 weeks.
In case of Giardia infection confirmed by your vet, treat your pet for 3 consecutive days.
For breeding bitches:
Treat breeding dogs prior to mating then 10 days before whelping and 2 and 4 weeks after whelping.
Treat dogs every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months of age.
Tapeworms (excluding hydatid tapeworms) can be treated every 3 months.
- Store below 30°C and in a dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Wash hands with soap after administering Cazitel to your dog.
- Cazitel is not recommended for treating heartworm infection.
- Do not administer to puppies less than 2 weeks of age.
- Never treat puppies and dogs allergic to any of the ingredient present in the product.
- Exceeding the stated dose for treating pregnant dogs is not advisable.
|Target species||Dogs and puppies over 2 weeks of age|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredients||Praziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate, Febantel|
best allwormer to find for our dogs.
this is an excellent product and have used for our dogs since last june and very happy with it
best treatment for multiple worm infections, last week we treated our mixed breed puppy with this and it worked.
for multiple worm infection, we always use this and it goes well
this allwormer seems to run through the months and control worm infections in our dog