Triworm-D for Dogs
Triworm-D dewormer treatment fights against roundworms, hookworms, ascarids, whipworms and tapeworms in dogs and puppies. This broad spectrum oral treatment effectively protects the dogs from worm infections. This remedy has to provided on a regular basis. It is quite easy to administer as it comes in a single tablet form. Deworming dogs using Triworm-D is highly recommended for all types of dogs.
How it works?
The active ingredients of Triworm-D are Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate and Febantel. Praziquantel gets absorbed in the liver of the dog and get excreted in bile. When it reaches the digestive tract from bile, praziquantel acts against tapeworms making it lose its ability to resist the digest. These tapeworms gets excreted in the form of stool while some of them are digested.
Pyrantel pamoate gets rid of hookworms and ascarids by causing spastic paralysis to them ultimately eliminating these worms from the intestinal tract. Febantel works against nematode parasites by absorbing and metabolizing in the dog. It blocks the metabolism energy in whipworms and restricts glucose intake hence, killing the worms. The combined effect of these active ingredients results in total protection and prevention of ascarids, whipworms, tapeworms and hookworms in dogs.
- Worming treatment for dogs and puppies
- Prevents ascarids, whipworms, tapeworms and hookworms infections
- Easy to administer
- It comes in a pack of single tablet
- This treatment can be used for all types of dog like young puppies, older dogs, working dogs and pregnant female dogs
- Recommended by vets as well
- Administer this tablet by either giving it orally in the mouth of the dog or mix or crush it with a small amount of dog food.
- De-worm the dog at regular intervals of 3 or 6 months as advised by your vet using Triworm-D.
- Puppies need to be de-wormed from 2 weeks of age till 12 weeks of age in every 2 weeks. After that de-worm them at regular intervals.
- It is not necessary to feed or fast the dog before the treatment.
- For pregnant female dogs, administer before mating or 10 days before whelping.
- For any other details regarding the usage and dosage read the pack or consult a vet.
Dose according to body mass - 1 tablet per 10 kg
- 0.5-2kg body mass – quarter tablet
- 2-5kg body mass – half tablet
- 6-10kg body mass – 1 tablet
- 11-15kg body mass – 1.5 tablets
- 16-20kg body mass – 2 tablets
- 21-25kg body mas – 2.5 tablets
- 26-30kg body mass – 3 tablets
- Store below 25 degree temperature
- Keep out of the reach from pets and children
- Do not provide this treatment with piperazine compounds
- Can be used on all dogs, be it young, older or working
- It can also be administered on pregnant dogs, 10 days before whelping
No known side effects found yet.
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredients||
Perfect dewormer that we have bought for our dogs.
after using for last two years, would say best in wormers.
effective, affordable, free shipping......what more you want.
removed all worms in two days.
our vet recommended and we are using , can say it is really worth buying