Anxitane – Calming Chewable Tablets for Dogs
Anxitane (L-Theanine) Chewable Tablet is a clinically proven remedy for dogs undergoing periods of stress and anxiety due to difficult conditions. The oral treatment helps dog stay calm and relaxed. It works best for some of the common triggers like thunderstorms, fireworks, car rides, traffic noise, socialization and vet visits. It also helps in management program of behavior modification.
How does it work?
The active ingredient L-Theanine is present in Anxitane. The action of L-Theanine helps in relaxing and calming during tensed situations. It combats stressful conditions and assists your dog to remain calm. It is highly beneficial during challenging situations such as long drives, festive season, and loud noises. It has no known side effects when used for long term usage.
- Beneficial for anxiety issues in dogs
- Keeps dogs calm and relaxed
- Helpful during stressful situations
- Keeps dogs calm during thunderstorms, fireworks and loud noises
- Safe to use for long term
- Should be administered orally.
- Administer 1/2 tablet twice daily.
- Administer 1/2 tablet to dogs less than 22 lbs twice daily.
- Administer 1 tablet to dogs above 22 lbs twice daily.
- Should be used for at least 60 days to ensure maximum results.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- Not safe for breeding and pregnant animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- No known contraindications found yet of using this product.
- Not intended for use in animals with severe phobias, separation anxiety or in animals with a known history of aggression.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Mar 23, 2021
Best ProductWhen it comes to controlling my Rexo, I always use this chew before anything else.
Feb 01, 2021
Best ProductBest bet to buy. It works effective and has no side effects
Jan 06, 2021
Calms My DogI give one chew to my fur baby, 20 minutes before I need to do something stressful, like nail trimming, or travel. It doesn't put her to sleep; it just makes her calm and relaxed
Nov 02, 2020
SpecialSpecial product and it keeps our dogs relaxed and calm during noisy nights
Oct 14, 2020