Drontal Cat Worming Tablet
Drontal Cat is an excellent oral treatment to deworm cats. Drontal is the only wormer that destroys every type of intestinal worm found in felines. A regular dosage of Drontal keeps cats free from the risk of worm infection in outdoor pets as well as house pets. This allwormer eliminates hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms in the intestinal tracts of cats and kittens.
How does it work?
A broad-spectrum allwormer Drontal is an ultimate solution for treating roundworm and tapeworm. The active ingredients – praziquantel and pyrantel embonate provide matchless efficacy against various intestinal worms including Toxocara cati, Toxascaris Leonina, Dipylidium caninum & Taenia taeniaeformis.
Praziquantel and pyrantel pamoate present in this wormer cause spasm and paralysis of the parasites. These parasites are destroyed in intestines, and passed through your pet’s stool naturally. Drontal allwormer protects cats from intestinal worm infection and thus prevents harmful conditions.
- It is highly effective for roundworm and tapeworm treatment.
- Drontal for cats is highly beneficial for the control of all gastrointestinal worms in felines.
- Its unique formulation offers effective control over roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms.
- When combined with other flea and tick treatments it offers optimal results.
- Drontal Cat tablets are scored which make it easy for administration in cats and kittens.
- One tablet per 4kg of body weight is standard.
- Administer Drontal tablet orally into the mouth or mix it with cat food.
- No need for fasting before or after treatment.
- Kittens need to be treated with Drontal Allwormer at 6, 8, 12 weeks of age then continuing every 3 months.
- Adult cats need Drontal treatment regularly every 3 months.
- When treating pregnant/lactating queens, treat before mating, 10 days before kittening and 2 to 4 weeks after kittening.
|1.5-1.9 lbs||1/4 tablet|
|2-3 lbs||1/2 tablet|
|4-8 lbs||1 tablet|
|9-12 lbs||1-1/2 tablets|
|13-16 lbs||2 tablets|
Note: Administer one tablet per 4 kg bodyweight every 3 months for adults.
- Keep it away from pets and children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Drontal Allwormer has no possible side effects on senior cats and young kittens.
- Not suitable for pregnant queens.
- Do not treat kittens less than 6 weeks of age.
- Do not use in cats allergic to its contents.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredients||praziquantel, pyrantel embonate|
|Brand Name||Drontal Allwormer|
GreatEasy to purchase and fast shipping.
Exactly what was orderedPackage arrived 10 days after ordering - customs held it for 6 days. The product arrived in a bubble wrap envelope in its original blister pack. Thank you!
Gets the Job Done!I highly recommend this product. My vet even told me it's the best one on the market and it's what they use. My only wish is that it could be made into liquid form but we can't always get what we want. ;)
Dewormer TabletsIt works best for my furry friend, helps to prevent all the invaders.