Drontal Cat Worming Tablet
Drontal Cat is an excellent oral treatment to deworm cats. Drontal is the only wormer that destroys every type of intestinal worm found in felines. A regular dosage of Drontal keeps cats free from the risk of worm infection in outdoor pets as well as house pets. This allwormer eliminates hookworms, roundworms and tapeworms in the intestinal tracts of cats and kittens.
How does it work?
A broad-spectrum allwormer Drontal is an ultimate solution for treating roundworm and tapeworm. The active ingredients – praziquantel and pyrantel embonate provide matchless efficacy against various intestinal worms including Toxocara cati, Toxascaris Leonina, Dipylidium caninum & Taenia taeniaeformis.
Praziquantel and pyrantel pamoate present in this wormer cause spasm and paralysis of the parasites. These parasites are destroyed in intestines, and passed through your pet’s stool naturally. Drontal allwormer protects cats from intestinal worm infection and thus prevents harmful conditions.
- One tablet per 4kg of body weight is standard.
- Administer Drontal tablet orally into the mouth or mix it with cat food.
- No need for fasting before or after treatment.
- Kittens need to be treated with Drontal Allwormer at 6, 8, 12 weeks of age then continuing every 3 months.
- Adult cats need Drontal treatment regularly every 3 months.
- When treating pregnant/lactating queens, treat before mating, 10 days before kittening and 2 to 4 weeks after kittening.
Note: Administer one tablet per 4 kg bodyweight every 3 months for adults.