Nuheart for Dogs – Generic Heartgard Plus
Nuheart is the most popular heartworm prevention product for dogs. This generic Heartgard Plus controls heartworm infestation and protects dogs from dangerous heartworm disease. The monthly treatment is effective in preventing heartworms and maintaining your dog’s health. The meat-flavored tablet is liked by dogs and makes administration easy. The generic heartworm preventive is highly economical without any possible side effects. Safe for puppies 6 weeks of age and above, Nuheart is suitable to treat pregnant or breeding bitches and stud dogs.
How does it work?
Nuheart contains the same ingredient – Ivermectin - as Heartgard Plus. This active ingredient is highly effective in eliminating the immature form of heartworms. It stops immature stages of heartworms to develop. Nuheart has a unique three way delivery system. It comes in a small size that ensures easing dosing. The sweet flavor tablet is liked by dogs and for the fussiest ones - mix it in the pet’s food for easy dosage.
Mediworm Plus for Dogs – Deworming Tablets
Mediworm Plus is an excellent deworming oral tablet used for the treatment of gastrointestinal worms including ascarids, adult whipworms, roundworms and tapeworms in dogs. It kills all stages of worms – adult and immature, and ensures total protection against worm infection. The specially designed dewormer tablet does not cause any side effects and is safe on dogs and puppies. Given regularly, it helps in preventing frequent worm infection. Mediworm Plus is suitable to treat old dogs, puppies, greyhounds, pregnant and lactating dogs.
How it works?
Mediworm Plus contains three main ingredients - Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate and Febantel. The clinically proven formula attacks worm’s nerve cells and leaves them paralyzed. When inactive, these worms are eliminated out through natural expulsion process. The specially designed tablet is safe removes the worms without any side effects.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Nuheart should be administered orally.
- Give it directly into the mouth or mix it with food.
- Can also be dissolved in water and then mixed in food for administration.
- Treat every month.
- Administer according to the weight of the dog.
- Give the tablet orally or with meat.
- It can be crushed and mixed with feed.
- In puppies younger than 3 months of age, it is recommended to give the tablet with food only.
Treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age. From 3 months, it is recommended that dogs should be dewormed every 3 months regularly to control worm infections.
- 0.5 to 5 kg (11 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 5 to 10 kg (22 lbs) = 1 tab
- 11 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 2 tabs
- 21 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3 tabs
- 31 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 4 tabs
- 41 to 50 kg (110 lbs) = 5 tabs