Nuheart - Generic Heartgard Plus
Nuheart - Generic Heartgard Plus Nuheart Small Dogs upto 25lbs (Blue)
Nuheart - Generic Heartgard Plus Nuheart Medium Dogs 26-50lbs (Green)
Nuheart - Generic Heartgard Plus Nuheart for Large Dogs 51-100lbs (Red)
Nuheart for Dogs – Generic Heartgard Plus
Nuheart is the most popular heartworm prevention product for dogs. This generic Heartgard Plus controls heartworm infestation and protects dogs from dangerous heartworm disease. The monthly treatment is effective in preventing heartworms and maintaining your dog’s health. The meat-flavored tablet is liked by dogs and makes administration easy. The generic heartworm preventive is highly economical without any possible side effects. Safe for puppies 6 weeks of age and above, Nuheart is suitable to treat pregnant or breeding bitches and stud dogs.
How does it work?
Nuheart contains the same ingredient – Ivermectin - as Heartgard Plus. This active ingredient is highly effective in eliminating the immature form of heartworms. It stops immature stages of heartworms to develop. Nuheart has a unique three way delivery system. It comes in a small size that ensures easing dosing. The sweet flavor tablet is liked by dogs and for the fussiest ones - mix it in the pet’s food for easy dosage.
- An effective heartworm preventive
- A generic form of Heartgard Plus
- Once a month treatment
- Kills immature form of heartworms
- Easy to administer as comes in meat flavor
- A monthly spot-on that attacks larval stages and destroys parasites.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Nuheart should be administered orally.
- Give it directly into the mouth or mix it with food.
- Can also be dissolved in water and then mixed in food for administration.
- Treat every month.
Treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age. From 3 months, it is recommended that dogs should be dewormed every 3 months regularly to control worm infections.
- Consult a vet for testing heartworm infestation in your pet before starting the treatment.
- Start the treatment only if your dog is not infected with heartworms.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it away from direct sunlight.
- Not to be used in animals allergic to Ivermectin, especially collies and border collies.
- Do not use in puppies younger than 6 weeks.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Easy to administerEasy to administer and prevent my dog from heartworms.
GreatGot when said. Brother always used it for years
AffordableCost effective and comes in a really good packaging. Very fast delivery.
Nuhart genericIt is a good product. We've had no problems.