Dermaclens Dermatologic Cream for Dogs & Cats
Dermaclens is an antiseptic treatment for healing wounds in dogs. The cream is used as a primary care for treating wounds, abrasions, burns and other cuts. Its acidic property aids in fast recovery of the damaged skin by cleaning and promoting re-growth of damage skin tissues. This easy to apply cream is non-inflammatory and thus propels recovery without causing any kind of irritation.
How it works?
Dermaclens contains malic acid, propionic acid, propylene glycol, salicylic acid and benzoic acid as the active ingredients. The combined effect of all of them aids in removing dead cells, narcotic tissues, discharge, debris and dirt from the wound. It then propels regeneration of ruptured skin tissues for a faster recovery.
The bitter taste of the cream prevents the pet from licking the wound and thus saves from further damage caused due to infections and self-mutilation.
- A non-inflammatory wound repair cream.
- Ideal treatment for wounds, cuts, abrasions, burns and other skin problems.
- Suitable for all breeds of dogs.
- Antiseptic nature prevents further infections.
- Removes debris, pus, dead cells, and narcotic tissues from the wound.
- Stimulates regeneration of damaged skin cells.
- Bitter taste prevents licking by the pet and protects the wound from further damage.
- Easy to apply skin treatment for dogs.
- Clean the wound and apply a thin coating of Dermaclens cream.
- It is recommended to apply at least two to three times a day or follow vet’s advice.
- For severe wounds, apply more number of times as per the direction given by the vet.
- Formulated for dogs only so, do not use on any other species of animals.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Make sure it does not enter the pet’s eyes. If it does then, flush the eyes with a lot of water.
- Wash hands after applying this cream.
- Store at temperatures between 68°F and 77°F.
- Human ingestion may give toxic results. Take immediate medical help on ingesting the cream.
There are no known contradictions of Dermaclens wound healing cream.
|Target species||All breeds of dogs|
|Mode of administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredient||Malic acid, Salicylic acid, Benzoic acid, Propylene glycol, Propionic acid|
best productbest product to be used primarily to heal the wound in dogs
Easy to applyEasy to use and does the job. I usually apply it laterally and find it soothing for Chuck - seems a bit kinder than using any other cream!