Anxitane – Calming Chewable Tablets for Cats
Anxitane (L-Theanine) Chewable Tablet is a clinically proven remedy for cats undergoing periods of stress and anxiety due to difficult conditions. The oral treatment helps cats stay calm and relaxed. It works best for some of the common triggers like thunderstorms, fireworks, car rides, traffic noise, socialization and vet visits. It also helps in management program of behavior modification.
How does it work?
The active ingredient L-Theanine is present in Anxitane. The action of L-Theanine helps in relaxing and calming during tensed situations. It combats stressful conditions and assists your cat to remain calm. It is highly beneficial during challenging situations such as long drives, festive season, and loud noises. It has no known side effects when used for long term usage.
- Beneficial to control anxiety and fear in cats
- Keeps cats calm and relaxed
- Helpful during stressful situations
- Especially beneficial during thunderstorms, fireworks and loud noises
- Safe to use for long term
- Should be administered orally.
- Administer 1/2 tablet twice daily.
- Administer 1/2 tablet to dogs less than 22 lbs twice daily.
- Administer 1 tablet to dogs above 22 lbs twice daily.
- Should be used for at least 60 days to ensure maximum results.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
- Not safe for breeding and pregnant animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- No known contraindications found yet of using this product.
- Not intended for use in animals with severe phobias, separation anxiety or in animals with a known history of aggression.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
keeps our cat calm during fireworks and helps during vet visits
our cat used to get stress attacks. fortunately I got this product for her and it worked wonders
it seems that our cats are much in mood now
a perfect treatment that calms my pet especially during stormy nights.
As a first time user of this product, I can say that it really works well to calm my pet especially while travelling.