Arthrimed Powder – A Joint Supplement for Dogs and Cats
Arthrimed Powder for Dogs and Cats is a highly palatable joint supplement. The oral treatment aids for the maintenance of healthy joints and tendons. It is easy to dose and highly beneficial for those pet parents, who have difficulty in administering the tablets or animals that prefer powder mixed with food.
How does it work?
Arthrimed powder is rich in natural ingredients such as Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Green Lipped Mussel Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Manganese Ascorbate, Brewer’s Yeast and Moisture. These ingredients are potent and provide high efficacy in maintaining joint health. The powder, with its high quality ingredients, works effectively for optimal function of joints.
- An ideal joint health supplement tablet for dogs and cats
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation
- Lowers symptoms of arthritis and improves mobility
- Promotes healthy functioning of joints and tendons
- Diminishes risks of joint issues in aging dogs and cats
- Easy to dose when tablets are difficult to administer
- Spread it over the food.
- Ensure the entire dosage is taken.
- Administer the powder according to the weight of the dog/cat.
- Give it on a daily basis.
- Small dogs 1-10kgs (2.2 – 22lbs) -> 5g per day
- Medium dogs 11-20kgs (22 – 44 lbs) -> 2 x 5g per day
- Large dogs 21-40kgs (44 – 88 lbs) -> 3 x 5g per day
- Giant dogs above 41kgs (88 lbs) -> 4 x5g per day
- Small Cats 1 - 3kgs (2.2- 6.6 lbs) -> 2.5g per day
- Large Cats above 4kgs (6.6 lbs) -> 5g per day
- Store it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- For veterinary use only.
- Can be given to both dogs and cats.
|Mode of Administration||Oral||Ingredients||Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Green Lipped Mussel Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Manganese Ascorbate, Brewer’s Yeast and Moisture|
Works great on my pal’s skin. Effective and helpful
Helpful for strengthening dogs joints
This great product always keeps our dog's joints healthy and strong. we have been using this product for five years now and it has really helped our dog.
So happy to have my boy sleeping with us again, he can jump on the bed again - will def. reorder when I am out
has helped to address the joint problem in our dogs.