Bravecto Chewable Flea, Tick Preventative and Treatment for Dogs
Bravecto is one of its kinds of chew that kills fleas and ticks found in dogs for 12 continuous weeks. This oral flea and tick treatment starts action within 2 hours of administration and kills 99% adult fleas within 8 hours and 100% ticks within 12 hours. Its continuous activity for 12 weeks destroys the flea life cycle and wipes off American dog ticks, brown dog ticks, black legged ticks. This 3 Month Flea Pill also kills lone star ticks for 8 continuous weeks.
How it works?
Bravecto contains Fluralaner as the active ingredient. This insecticide with acaricidal property kills new and existing fleas for duration of 12 weeks. Its prolonged activity reduces egg production to minimum level and thus diminishes flea population. The acaricide kills and controls American dog ticks, brown dog ticks and black legged ticks for 12 weeks while remains effective on lone star ticks for 8 weeks.
The prolonged action of Bravecto (3 Month Flea Pill) prevents flea and tick infestations. A minimum dosage of 11.4 mg/lb (25 mg/kg) of this broad-spectrum treatment kills, controls and prevents fleas and ticks found in dogs.
Important Note: Please consult your vet before buying this product. Pets with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
- One chew protects the treated dog for 12 weeks.
- No need for dosing at every month.
- Provides long lasting protection against flea and tick infestations
- Easy to administer oral treatment
- No issues like staining, residue or smelling.
- Reduces protection gaps found in monthly treatments.
- Safe for breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Aids in the treatment of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- The dosage of Bravecto chews varies with the weight of the pet. Weigh your pet first. Choose the pack relevant to the weight of your pet. Check dosage table for details.
- Administer a single dose of chew every 12 weeks. Give it with food. Most dogs will take it directly in the mouth. If the pet resists the intake of chew then mix with his food.
|Dog weight (lbs)||Pack color||Fluralaner content (mg)||Number of chews|
|>123.0||Give appropriate combination of chews|
Dosage Information of MILBEMAX for Small Dogs and Puppies up to 5kg (11 lbs)
- 0.5 – 1 kg (1.1 – 2.2 lbs) - ½ Tab
- >1 - 5 kg (2.2 – 11 lbs) - 1 Tab
- >5 – 10 kg (11 – 22 lbs) - 2 Tabs
- >10 – 25 kg (22 – 55 lbs) - 3 Tabs
- >25 – 50 kg (55 – 110 lbs) - 4 Tabs
- >50 – 75 kg (110 – 165 lbs) - 6 Tabs
Dosage Information of Medium/Large MILBEMAX for Dogs 5kg and more
- >5 – 10 kg (11-22 lbs) 1 chew
- >10 – 25 kg (22-55 lbs) 1 chew
- >25 – 50 kg (55-110 lbs) 2 chews
- >50 – 75 kg (110-165 lbs) 3 chews
Note: It is considered safe for breeding, pregnant and nursing dogs.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while administering the treatment.
- Wash hands after administration.
- Side effects are rare but hypersensitivity may be observed in few pets. Vomiting is a common side effect, which does not require special treatment.
- Adverse reactions like vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, flatulence, decreased appetite may be observed. Consult your vet on observing any adverse reactions in your pet.
- Human consumption proves toxic.
- Store at temperatures below 86°F (30°C).
- Do not administer to dogs having a medical history of seizures, ataxia and muscle tremors without your vet's consent.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Is Bravecto good for my dog?
Scientific results show that Bravecto provides long-lasting efficacy as well as suitable for dogs providing multiple benefits. Bravecto chew helps to prevent dangerous parasite infestations with fleas, ticks, and mites.
Will Bravecto kill fleas and ticks that are already on my dog?
Yes! Bravecto kills fleas, prevents flea infestations, and kills ticks (black-legged tick, American dog tick, and brown dog tick) for 12 weeks. Bravecto also kills lone star ticks for 8 weeks.
Is Bravecto safe for my puppies?
Bravecto is approved for puppies aged 6 months or older. It has a wide margin of safety in dogs who weigh at least 4.4 lb.
*BRAVECTO Chew is approved for use in breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs.
My dog is taking some treatments for another condition as well right now. Is it safe to give Bravecto?
Scientific reports show there are no problems in dogs that received Bravecto along with other commonly used treatments. However, it is always best to discuss with your vet regarding your pet’s treatments.
Still Have Questions? – Please email us your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
Best and effective flea and tick care for my pal. Will continue to use this product for long
Bravecto Always Works! My first and last choice for flea and tick control for my Pal. Amazing product!
Tbh, Bravecto is indeed the best flea and tick treatment.
My vet recommended me this flea control product. It works really well.
Provides three long months of solid flea and tick protection.