Avivet Powder For Racing Pigeon and Birds
A product from MedPet – Avivet is an efficient broad-spectrum antibiotic that treats life-threatening bacterial infections in birds and racing pigeons. It prevents and controls respiratory diseases in raptors and pigeons. The special formula quickens the recovery process and helps birds to regain strength quickly. Highly used during breeding and racing season, Avivet is safe for all breeds of pigeons and birds.
An effective treatment for Salmonellosis (Paratyphoid) and E-Coli, Avivet is highly used by fanciers. It contains high concentrations of Amoxycillin antibiotic that help to treat infections in lungs and gut. Formulated with high-grade supplements and essential vitamins, it helps to recover faster. This composition helps racing pigeons and birds to regain strength quickly.
- Avivet is a high impact treating powder for birds, pigeons and poultry.
- This oral administration cures dangerous diseases in racing pigeons and birds.
- It treats bacterial infections and protects birds from its harmful effects.
- Avivet treats various respiratory tract diseases apart from Salmonellosis (Paratyphoid) and E-Coli.
- There are no possible side effects, so Avivet is safe to treat cage birds, raptors and racing pigeons.
- Enriched with multivitamins and essential nutrients, this bird supply helps infected birds to recover faster.
- Mix 5 gm (one heaped teaspoonful) to 1 litre of drinking water.
- Treat your bird with this prepared solution for 5 to 7 days.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Store it away from children and pets.
- Use it for birds only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- No contraindications found yet.
|Target Species||Pigeons, birds and poultry|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
|Active Ingredient||Amoxycillin 40gm, Vit A 2000 I.U, Vit B1 2mg, Vit B2 10mg, Vit B6 2mg, Vit B12 4.8mg, Vit C 20mg, Vit E 20mg, Vit K32mg, Niacin 20mg|
Oct 24, 2017
Water solublethis water soluble treatment is easy to treat my flock. Quickly works on infection and keeps my pigeons infection free.
Oct 13, 2017
Oct 12, 2017