Mediworm Powder for Birds
Mediworm is a broad spectrum dewormer for birds. It treats gastrointestinal worms including hairworms, tapeworms and roundworms including large roundworms. The oral treatment easily mixes in feed and easy to administer. The deworming treatment protects birds against intestinal worm infections, especially during the breeding season. Mediworm for birds is 100% effective against worms and highly cost-effective.
How it works?
Mediworm powder for birds contains - Praziquantel and Pyrantel pamoate. The powerful formula kills parasites without affecting birds’ health. It removes worms and prevents recurring worm infection. It removes roundworms, hairworms and tapeworms. The oral formula is easy to dose and highly palatable.
- Broad spectrum deworming treatment
- Highly effective for cage and aviary birds
- Treats roundworms, hairworms and tapeworms
- Extremely safe to use
- No regurgitation or other side effects
- Golden standard in routine deworming
- To be mixed with soft food or seed.
- Easy to mix due to a special base.
- To be used in breeding season.
- For birds use only.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Store it away from children and pets.
- Safe to use in aviary and poultry.
No known side effects found yet.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Good stuff for our birdies
Big burst treatment, simply works like a magic for our parakeet
Mediworm treatment we have been using since long and we never had a complaint
Highly useful in stopping a problem before it gets bad.
recently bought this stuff after reading the reviews...lets see how it turns out to be .