Mediworm Powder for Birds
Mediworm is a broad spectrum dewormer for birds. It treats gastrointestinal worms including hairworms, tapeworms and roundworms including large roundworms. The oral treatment easily mixes in feed and easy to administer. The deworming treatment protects birds against intestinal worm infections, especially during the breeding season. Mediworm for birds is 100% effective against worms and highly cost-effective.
How it works?
Mediworm powder for birds contains - Praziquantel and Pyrantel pamoate. The powerful formula kills parasites without affecting birds’ health. It removes worms and prevents recurring worm infection. It removes roundworms, hairworms and tapeworms. The oral formula is easy to dose and highly palatable.
- Broad spectrum deworming treatment
- Highly effective for cage and aviary birds
- Treats roundworms, hairworms and tapeworms
- Extremely safe to use
- No regurgitation or other side effects
- Golden standard in routine deworming
- To be mixed with soft food or seed.
- Easy to mix due to a special base.
- To be used in breeding season.
- For birds use only.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Store it away from children and pets.
- Safe to use in aviary and poultry.
No known side effects found yet.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
No other product work as effectively as this. It helped my racing pigeons to stay healthy and active.
I always use this amazing treatment at my birdies breeding season. It works great and affordable too!
Helped my birdes during breeding session. Great Product.
I recently rescued a baby raven and it had bad internal worms such as tape worms. This product has killed off all parasites, I no longer see worms in its poop and the bird’s behavior has drastically improved.
Good stuff for our birdies