Mediworm for Cats
Mediworm is a multi-spectrum dewormer for cats. It treats different gastrointestinal worms like hookworms, roundworms including large tapeworms and tapeworms. The oral treatment is easy to dose and highly palatable. The deworming treatment protects cats against intestinal worm infections and helps in leading a healthy life when given regularly. Mediworm for cats is 100% effective against worms and highly affordable.
How it works?
Mediworm deworming tablet for cats contains two key ingredients - Praziquantel and Pyrantel pamoate. The potent insecticides directly attack parasites in the intestines and paralyze them. Once the worms’ nerve cells are damaged, they are easily eliminated through animal’s natural excretion process. However, tapeworms are not seen in the feces as they are partly digested by the body. Mediworm has no side effects on cats and is readily accepted.
- Treats and controls intestinal worm infection in cats
- Eliminates worms including ascarids, hookworms, roundworms
- Catnip flavored tablet is highly palatable
- One tablet is optimal for complete dosage
- Highly cost effective and easy to dose
- Safe for old cats, kittens, pregnant and lactating cats
- Use as per the directions given on the pack.
- Can be administered directly or crush and mix with food.
- Ensure that your cat finishes the whole dose.
- Feeding and fasting is not necessary.
- Kittens need to be wormed every two weeks until twelve weeks of age.
- Then, monthly until six months of age.
- Deworm the cats regularly at the interval of 3 to 6 months
- Cats under 1.25 kg (2.75 lb) = 1/4 tablet
- Cats between 1.25 and 2.5 kg (2.75 - 5.5 lb)= 1/2 tablet
- Cats between 2.50 and 3.75 kg (5.5 - 8.25 lb)= 3/4 tablet
- Cats between 3.75 and 5 kg (8.25 - 11 lb)= 1 tablet - above 5 kg (11lb)= 11/2 tablets
- For animal use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Safe to use in kittens and cats.
No contraindications found yet for using mediworm in cats.
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Catnip flavoring agent
I am very pleased with this product. It helped me eliminate the GI worms problems in my cat.
Finally, I got one effective and long-lasting treatment that works very effectively for my kittes.
Not to search anywhere. Just see the label, the product does what all its label says!
This product is very easy to use and highly palatable.
It will surely help to treat various gastrointestinal problems for your fur baby as it does for me!