Bravecto Plus Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats
Bravecto Plus is an excellent and advanced formula that cures and protects cats from fleas, ticks, gastrointestinal nematodes as well as effectively prevents heartworm in cats. It aids in providing instant relief from fleas and ticks and offers protection for a long duration by disrupting the flea life cycle before eggs are laid again. In the case of heartworm, it gives protection for 8 weeks. Bravecto Plus also acts as a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) and treats all stages of roundworms and hookworms.
How does it work?
Two key ingredients named Fluralaner and Moxidectin are found in Bravecto Plus for cats. While Fluralaner effectively acts as an ‘ectoparasiticide’ and demolishes any parasites that clings on to the skin, Moxidectin, on the other hand, is critical to the proper functioning of invertebrate nerve and muscle cells. Furthermore, Moxidectin assists in the paralysis of worms and prevention of heartworm.
Important Note: Please consult your vet before buying this product. Pets with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
- Flea and tick protection for 8 whole weeks.
- Effectively destroys all existing fleas and ticks.
- Heartworm prevention for 8 weeks.
- Eliminates all stages of roundworms and hookworms.
- Used as a proper strategy for flea allergy dermatitis.
- Make your kitten or cat stand in an upright position
- At the base of the skull, part the fur to expose the skin
- Now place the tip of the solution on the skin
- Squeeze out the content of the pipette onto the skin
- Let it spread across the cat's body and allow it to dry
- Carefully read the product label before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Wash hands after using the solution.
- Avoid contact with the cat’s eyes.
- Do not use the product directly on skin lesions.
- Safety for pregnant and lactating dogs has not yet been established. Hence, it is strictly forbidden.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity and kittens below 9 weeks.
- Not recommended for male breeding cats.
|Mode of Administration||Topical|
|Active Ingredients||Fluralaner and Moxidectin|
|Manufacturer||MSD Animal Health|
Effective flea controlThis product works, many others no longer work on the fleas in Oregon.
Anna Marie Morris
Best flea protectionWorks well
Feline FavThis is my feline fav product, It helps to keep her parasite free and active.
BravetoBraveto to me is a better product than others. It not only controls flea and ticks, but also gets rid of gastroentestinal worms. It works extremely good on my cats. I wouldn't consider buying any other product.