Medizole 100gm for Pigeons & Birds
For treating multiple infections in birds and pigeons, Medizole is an excellent bird supply. The oral treatment actively treats and prevents various diseases such as Trichomoniasis, Hexamitosis and Giardia in small birds and cage birds. It is safe for all breeds of birds for treating these infections. This is easy to dose treatment is widely used in the breeding season to protect birds from the harmful effects of various diseases.
How does it work?
The powder form product contains a key ingredient Ronidazole, which directly attacks the microorganism that spreads infections of Trichomoniasis, Giardia and Hexamitosis. The active ingredient works effectively in controlling the infection and preventing further infestations. This water-soluble treatment is easy to dose and safer with no possible side effects in birds.
- Medizole is widely used bird supply for prevention and treatment of three different types of diseases.
- It cures Trichomoniasis, Hexamitosis, and Giardia in pigeons and cage birds.
- This oral treatment fights against these infections and protects birds from their harmful effects.
- Medizole is easy to administer oral treatment due its water-soluble properties.
- This high-end treatment is safe in birds and pigeons.
- Use as directed into the leaflet provided with the pack.
- Add 5 gm or 1 scoop (included in the pack) to 2 liters of drinking water for 3 to 5 days.
- Prepare the fresh solutions daily.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Tightly close the container after use.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Contraindications are not known yet.
If treatment is not effective in your pet birds, seek vet’s advice.
|Target Species||Pigeons and Birds|
|Mode of administration||Oral|
Ronidazole B.P. Vet 10% m/m
Excipients 90% m/m
Good stuff and nothing works like this
No doubt it is a powerful treatment when it comes to treating giardia in our pigeons.
Quite an effective treatment
worked well on racing pigeons suffering from Giardia, would recommend.
it worked pretty well so far!